Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 8, 2023
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 September 2023|
- African Development Bank Group, (Energy Sector Needs Assessment and Investment Programme, Somalia, 2015). https://www.afdb.org/fileadmin/uploads/afdb/Documents/Generic-Documents/Final_Somalia_Energy_Sector_Needs_Assessment_FGS__AfDB_November_2015.pdf [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Akrofi, An analysis of energy diversification and transition trends in Africa, Int. J. Energy Water Res. 5, 1–12 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Autorité de Régulation de L'Électricité, Code Bénino-Togolais de L'Électricité, 2003. https://are.bj/code-benino-togolais-sur-lelectricite/ [Google Scholar]
- D. Bogdanov, J. Farfan, K. Sadovskaia, A. Aghahosseini, M. Child, A. Gulagi, A.S. Oyewo, L. de Souza Noel Simas Barbosa, C. Breyer, Radical transformation pathway towards sustainable electricity via evolutionary steps, Nat. Commun. 10, 1077 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Climate Investment Funds, (Climate Investment Funds, CIF, n.d.), https://www.cif.org/ [Google Scholar]
- G. Destouni, H. Frank, Renewable energy, AMBIO 39, 18–21 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Government of Timor-Leste, Program of the IV Constitutional Government, 2007. http://timor-leste.gov.tl/?p=16&lang=en [Google Scholar]
- Government of Timor-Leste, Timor-Leste invests on renewable energies, 2007. http://timor-leste.gov.tl/?p=3827&n=1&lang=en [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Hakala, I.B. Bjelic, Leapfrogging potential for sustainable energy transition in Serbia, Int. J. Energy Sect. Manag. 10, 381–401 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- International Development Association, (World Bank Group, IDA, n.d.), https://ida.worldbank.org/en/home [Google Scholar]
- International Institute for Sustainable Development, International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (World Bank Group), n.d., https://www.iisd.org/credit-enhancement-instruments/institution/world-bank-international-bank-for-reconstruction-and-development/ [Google Scholar]
- International Renewable Energy Agency, Renewables Readiness Assessment, Swaziland, 2014, https://www.irena.org/publications/2014/Dec/Renewables-Readiness-Assessment-Swaziland [Google Scholar]
- International Renewable Energy Agency, Renewable Capacity Statistics 2023, 2023. https://www.irena.org/Publications/2023/Mar/Renewable-capacity-statistics-2023 [Google Scholar]
- H. Khan, L. Weili, I. Khan, J. Zhang, The nexus between natural resources, renewable energy consumption, economic growth, and carbon dioxide emission in BRI countries, Environ. Sci. Pollut. Res. 1–18 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- B. Liddle, H. Huntington, There's technology improvement, but is there economy-wide energy leapfrogging? A country panel analysis, World Dev. 140, 105259 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- G. Luber, N. Prudent, Climate change and human health, Trans. Am. Clin. Climatol. Assoc. 120, 113–117 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- C. Moore, European electricity review 2022, EMBER Climate (2022). https://ember-climate.org/insights/research/european-electricity-review-2022/ [Google Scholar]
- J. Mulopo, A mini-review of practical interventions of renewable energy for climate change in Sub-Saharan Africa in the last decade (2010–2020): implications and perspectives, Heliyon 8, e11296 (2022) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Norwegian Institute of International Affairs NUPI, The Philippines: How to Leapfrog from a Complicated Renewable Energy Sector to an Attractive One, Policy Brief, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- OECD, Better Policies for Better Lives, OECD, n.d., https://www.oecd.org/ [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Palinkas, M. Wong, Global climate change and mental health, Curr. Opin. Psychol. 32, 12–16 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Schroeder, R.B. Chapman, Renewable energy leapfrogging in China's urban development? Current status and outlook, Sustain. Cities Soc. 11, 31–39 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Szabó, K. Bódis, T. Huld, M. Moner-Girona, Sustainable energy planning: leapfrogging the energy poverty gap in Africa, Renew. Sust. Energ. Rev. 28, 500–509 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The World Bank, World Bank Open Data, n.d., https://data.worldbank.org/ [Google Scholar]
- Togolese Republic Ministry of Economy and Finance, Expression of interest for climate investment funds program scale up renewable energy program in low-income countries (SREP), 2014, https://www.cif.org/sites/default/files/meeting-documents/togo_eoi_0.pdf [Google Scholar]
- United Nations Conference on Trade and Development, Look Before you Leap, Leapfrogging, 2018. UNCTAD Policy Brief, No. 71 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.