Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 5, 2020
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||05 August 2020|
- M. Rachael, IWMI project report, Groundwater use and policies in Oman, September 2016, No. 14 [Google Scholar]
- O.R. Aziz, Oman water resources challenges between the present and the future, Arab. J. Bus. Manag. (2015) https://www.researchgate.net/publication/283347544 [Google Scholar]
- T. Al-Awadhi, M. Shawky, Spatial assessment of water quantity stress in sultanate of Oman provinces: a gis based analysis of water resources availability, J. Geogr. Inf. Syst. 7, 565–578 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Bahar, M. Nurul Alam Hawlader, Desalination: conversion of seawater to freshwater, in 2nd International Conference on Mechanical, Automotive and Aerospace Engineering (ICMAAE 2013) , 2–4 July 2013, Kuala Lumpur [Google Scholar]
- G.F.L. Al-Doori, I.S. Moosa, A.A.M. Saleh, Enhanced productivity of double-slope solar still using local rocks, Int. J. Smart Grid Clean Energy 8, 307–312 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.T. Chaichan, H.A. Kazem, Water solar distiller productivity enhancement using concentrating solar water heater and phase change material (PCM), Case Stud. Therm. Eng. 5, 151–159 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.T. Chaichan, H.A. Kazem, Using aluminum powder with PCM (Paraffin Wax) to enhance single slope solar water distiller productivity in Baghdad − Iraq winter weathers, Int. J. Renew. Energy Res. 5, 251–257 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Chaichan, K.I. Abaas, H.A. Kazem, Design and assessment of solar concentrator distillating system using phase change materials (PCM) suitable for desertic weathers, Desalination and Water Treatment 57, no. 32, 14897–14907 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.T. Chaichan, H.A. Kazem, Single slope solar distillator productivity improvement using phase change material and Al2O3 nanoparticle, Solar Energy 164, 370–381 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.A.H. AL-Musawi, A.A. Khadom, H.B. Manhood, M.S. Mahdi, Solar pond as a low grade energy source for water desalination and power generation: a short review, Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain. 5, 4 (2020) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Al Shibli, Sultanate of Oman's strategy for securing water resources, in The 11th Gulf Water Conference in GCC, Water in GCC Toward Efficient , 2014 , https://wstagcc.org/WSTA-11th-Gulf-Water-Conference/Oman-Water_Resources_Strategy.pdf [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Moosa, B.B. Maqableh, N. Alattar, Production of fresh water from drain-water released from cooling air-conditioning systems: experimental and analysis studies, Int. J. Comput. Appl. Sci. 5, 350–355 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Burch, K.E. Thomas, Water disinfection for developing countries and potential for solar thermal pasteurization, Solar Energy 64, 87–97 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Gao, UV-B radiation: definition and characteristics, Professor Ecosystem Science and Sustainability Department. Director, USDA UV-B Monitoring Program Natural Resource Ecology Laboratory Colorado State University. Available at https://uvb.nrel.colostate.edu/UVB/publications/UV-Primer.pdf [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Ayoub, L. Malaeb, Solar water disinfection: UV radiation transmittance of various solar reactor tubes, Energy Proc. 157, 498–511 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.egypro.2018.11.214 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- WHO/SDE/WSH/03.04/45, Chlorine in Drinking-water, Background document for development of WHO Guidelines for Drinking-water Quality, World Health Organization 2003, https://www.who.int/water_sanitation_health/dwq/chlorine.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- T. Arzu, Ç.E. Sevil, Drinking water disinfection by solar radiation, Environ. Ecol. Res. 5, 400–408 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.H. Lacey, Exploring Pretreatments for the Solar Water Disinfection (SODIS) Process, Thesis, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- M. Samrath, Solar Water Disinfection, Thesis, Arizona State University, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- R. Kumar Verma, S.C. Prasad, Solar Disinfection of Water (SODIS): an approach of last century improving till today, Conference Paper March 2013, Hazardous waste management and healthcare in India, At IEI, Patna, Available at https://www.researchgate.net/publication/275638098 [Google Scholar]
- B. Dawney, J.M. Pearce, Optimizing the solar water disinfection (SODIS) method by decreasing turbidity with NaCl, J. Water Sanitat. Hygiene Dev. 2, 87–94 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Moosa, B.B. Maqableh, Temperature Difference with respect to exposure time for black paint and Galena powder-back paint composite selective surfaces, in Transition toward 100% renewable energy , edited by A. Sayigh (Springer International Publishing AG, 2018), Chap. 13, pp. 137–147 [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Nabi Bidhendi, H. Hoveidi, H.R. Jafari, A.R. Karbassi, T. Nasrabadi, Application of ozonation in drinking water disinfection based on an environmental management strategy approach using SWOT method, Iran. J. Environ. Health. Sci. Eng. 3, 23–30 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Swiss Federal Institute of Environmental Science and Technology (EAWAG), Department of Water and Sanitation in Developing Countries (SANDEC), Solar water disinfection, a guide for the application of SODIS, October 2002, ISBN Nr.: 3-906484-24-6, SANDEC Report No 06/ 02 [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Ogden, Prospects for Hydrogen in the Future Energy System, Report, Institute of Transportation Studies, University of California, 2018, pp. 1–30 https://escholarship.org/uc/item/52s28641 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.