Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 5, 2020
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||29 April 2020|
- SEIA, Solar Energy Industries Association, Solar Industry Research Data. https://www.seia.org/solar-industry-research-data (accessed on 5 December 2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.I.B. Jallo, Should Iraqis go solar on household level? J. Asian Sci. Res. 3 , 903 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.H.R. Alktranee, Q. Al-Yasiri, Evaluation of an off-grid photovoltaic technology for household application in Iraq, in Proceeding of the Third International Scientific Conference for Renewable Energy and Applied Research (ISCFREAR), Southern Technical University, Basra, Iraq, 14th–15th March 2018, J. N. U. C. 6 , 118 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Lorenzo, M. Pérez, A. Ezpeleta, J. Acedo, Design of tracking photovoltaic systems with a single vertical axis, research and applications, Prog. Photovol. 10 , 533 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Mitrofanov, D.K. Baykasenov, M.A. Suleev, Simulation model of autonomous solar power plant with dual-axis solar tracker, in International Ural Conference on Green Energy, UralCon (2018), doi: 978-1-5386-4936-7/18/$31.00 [Google Scholar]
- S. Adarsh, A. Anand, J. Singla, Increasing the efficiency of a PV system using dual axis solar tracking, in Proceedings of 11th IRF International Conference, 15th February 2015, Bengaluru, India , 2015 [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Suria, R.M. Idris, Dual-axis solar tracker based on predictive control algorithms, in IEEE Conference on Energy Conversion (CENCON), 19–20 October 2015, Johor Bahru, Malaysia , 2015 [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Mitrofanov, A.Y. Nemaltsev, D.K. Baykasenov, Primary testing of automated dual-axis solar tracker in the climatic conditions of the Orenburg region as the prospects for the establishment of a hardware-software complex, Int. Sci. J. Alt. Energy Ecol. 7–9 , 43 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Joshi1, A.R. Jani, Certain analysis of a solar cooker with dual axis sun tracker, in Nirma University International Conference on Engineering (NUiCONE) 28–30 November 2013, IEEE, Ahmedabad, India , 2013 [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Ajayi, O.A. Majekodunmi, A.S. Shittu, Comparison of power output from solar PV panels with reflectors and solar tracker, J. Energy Tech. Pol. 3 , 7 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- W. Choi, M.B. Pate, R.D. Warren, R.M. Nelson, An experimental performance evaluation of a cold-region photovoltaic system with tracking, J. Sol. Energy Eng. 139 , 3 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Ruelas, F. Muñoz, B. Lucero, J. Palomares, PV tracking design methodology based on an orientation efficiency chart, Appl. Sci. 9 , 894 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.C. Lazaroiu, M. Longo, M. Roscia, M. Pagano, Comparative analysis of fixed and sun tracking low power PV systems considering energy consumption, Energy Conv. Manag. 92 , 143 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Sharaf Eldin, M.S. Abd-Elhady, H.A. Kandil, Feasibility of solar tracking systems for PV panels in hot and cold regions, Renwe. Energy 85 , 228 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.