Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 5, 2020
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||14 February 2020|
- National Planning Development Strategy of 2007; Ministry of Municipalities Affairs and Urban Planning, (MMAUP), Kingdom of Bahrain [Google Scholar]
- F. AlKubaisy, Urban Renewal in the Arab World, KDP Amazon, p.107, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- F. AlKubaisy, Urban Renewal in the Arab World, KDP Amazon, p.157, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Urban Development Strategic Plan-Green Areas; Report published by MMAUP, Bahrain, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- UNDP: Capacity − Building for Enhancement of Urban Governance. Urban design Projects for Traditional Areas in Bahrain − Stage One: Strategies and Policies; Summary Report published by MMAUP, Bahrain, February 2006, page 102 [Google Scholar]
- P. Oliver, S. Al Azawi, Shelter and Society; Oriental House in Iraq (Barrie & Jenkins, London, 1969), 54–65. In addition to, in F. AlKubaisy, Mosul: The Architectural Conservation in Mosul Old Town-Iraq (CreatSpace, USA, 2010), 34–35 [Google Scholar]
- J. Yarword, S. El-Masri, A. Ali, Bahrain Architecture Heritage of a Bahraini City - Kingdom of Bahrain, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- D. Rypkema, Culture, Historic Preservation and Economic Development in the 21st Century, paper submitted to The leadership conference on conservancy and development, September 1999, Yunnan Province, China; and in published report of UNDP project in Bahrain of , 2006 [Google Scholar]
- Op, cit. Page 102 [Google Scholar]
- F. AlKubaisy, There is no architecture without thinking: inspired and extracted from historical roots and adapted for the future in Urban Renewal in the Arab World (Kindle Direct Publishing, 2019), p. 202 [Google Scholar]
- T. Khatri, 7 Tips to build and maintain trust in an architect-client relationship, Architecture − October 28 2015 [Google Scholar]
- U. Kultermann, Contemporary Architecture in the Arab States: Renaissance of a Region, 1st edn. (McGraw-Hill Professional, New York, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- ARCHNET: MIT joined center of Aga Khan Trust for Culture 2018 https://archnet.org/authorities/774/sites/892. [Google Scholar]
- R. Alsammarae, Alousi's Cube House in Baghdad. Image courtesy of Tamayouz Excellence Award, Architect Journal; 24 March 2019 https://bit.ly/2uAef4x [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.