Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 2, 2017
Sustainable energy systems for the future
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||31 August 2017|
- REN21, Renewable 2016 Global Status Report, Renewable Energy Policy Network for the 21st Century (REN21), Paris, 2016, ISBN: 978-3-9818107-0-7
- OECD/IEA, World Energy Outlook (International Energy Agency, Paris, 2016)
- Practical-Action, Enabling Energy Access for the Poor, The Need to Strengthen the Evidence Base on Decentralized Energy Access (The Schumacher Centre for Technology and Development, Rugby, UK, 2014)
- R. Madriz-Vargas, A. Bruce, M. Watt, A review of factors influencing the success of community renewable energy in developing countries, in Presented at the Proceedings of Asia-Pacific Solar Research Conference, Brisbane, Australia, 8–10 December 2015 (2015)
- WISIONS, Access to Electricity, Technological Options for Community-Based Solutions (Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy, Wuppertal, Germany, 2010)
- S.C. Bhattacharyya, D. Palit, eds., Mini-Grids for Rural Electrification of Developing Countries: Analysis and Case Studies from South Asia (Springer International, Switzerland, 2014)
- WB, Rural Access to Electricity in Rural Panama, 23 December 2016, available: http://data.worldbank.org/
- CINEMI-UTP, Development of a Hybrid System of Electricity Generation for Applications in Rural Areas. Final Reports – Phase I (2010), Phase II (2011) and Phase III (2011), Energy Laboratory, Electrical, Mechanical and Industrial Research and Innovation Center, UTP, Panama City, Panama, 2011 (Original in Spanish)
- M. Him-Díaz, Design of a hybrid system for power generation from renewable energy sources – case Boca de Lurá, PRISMA Tecnol. 4, 47, 2013 (15 April 2015) (in Spanish) [EDP Sciences]
- M.H. Díaz, Y. Sarmiento, R. Montilla, Novel computer-based learning tools using wind-solar photovoltaic powered energy systems in rural communities in the Republic of Panama, in Presented at the Proceedings of the International Symposium on Sustainable Systems and Technologies, 15–17 May, Cincinnati, Ohio (2013)
- M.T. Mikaila Thwaites, L. Frearson, P. Rodden, A. Bruce, Cost-benefit assessment framework for PV mini-grids, in Presented at the 29th European PV Solar Energy Conference, Amsterdam (2014)
- IEA, PV for Rural Electrification in Developing Countries: Programme Design, Planning and Implementation (International Energy Agency, Paris, PVPS T9-05:2003, 2003)
- R. Madriz-Vargas, A. Bruce, M. Watt, Y. A. Rojas, Energy with development: 50-years experience of community-driven rural electrification and future challenges for COOPEGUANACASTE in Costa Rica, in Presented at the Proceedings Asia-Pacific Solar Research Conference, Canberra, Australia, 28 November–1 December 2016 (2016)
- AS/NZS:4509-2, Stand-alone Power Systems − Part 2: System Design, Australia & New Zealand Standards, 22 November 2010
- J. Terrapon-Pfaff, C. Dienst, J. Konig, W. Ortiz, How effective are small-scale energy interventions in developing countries? Results from a post-evaluation on project-level, Appl. Energy 135, 809 (2014) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.