This article has an erratum: [https://doi.org/10.1051/rees/2017048]
Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 2, 2017
Sustainable energy systems for the future
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||31 August 2017|
- W. Saman, J. Boland, S. Pullen, R. de Dear, V. Soebarto, W. Miller, B. Pocock, M. Belusko, F. Bruno, D. Whaley, J. Pockett, H. Bennetts, B. Ridley, J. Palmer, J. Zuo, T. Ma, N. Chileshe, N. Skinner, J. Chapman, N. Vujinovic, M. Walsh, C. Candido, M. Deuble, A Framework for Adaptation of Australian Households to Heat Waves (University of South Australia, Queensland University of Technology, University of Sydney, University of Adelaide, National Climate Change Adaptation Research Facility, Gold Coast, 2013), p. 242 [Google Scholar]
- A. Millward, M. Torchia, A. Laursen, L. Rothman, Vegetation placement for summer built surface temperature moderation in an urban microclimate, Environ. Manag. 53, 1043 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Akbari, M. Pomerantz, H. Taha, Cool surfaces and shade trees to reduce energy use and improve air quality in urban areas, Solar Energy 70, 295 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Lindberg, S. Onomura, C.S.B. Grimmond, Influence of ground surface characteristics on the mean radiant temperature in urban areas, Int. J. Biometeorol. 60, 1439 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, H. Akbari, Effect of sky view factor on outdoor temperature and comfort in Montreal, Environ. Eng. Sci. 31, 272 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Doulos, M. Santamouris, I. Livada, Passive cooling of outdoor urban spaces. The role of materials, Solar Energy 77, 231 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Samuels, B. Randolph, P. Graham, T. McCormick, B. Pollard, Micro-Urban-Climatic Thermal Emissions: In a Medium-Density Residential Precinct (City Futures Research Centre, Faculty of the Built Environment, UNSW and HASSELL, Sydney, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. Usamentiaga, P. Venegas, J. Guerediaga, L. Vega, J. Molleda, F.G. Bulnes, Infrared thermography for temperature measurement and non-destructive testing, Sensors 14, 12305 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASTM-E1862, Standard Test Methods for Measuring and Compensating for Reflected Temperature Using Infrared Imaging Radiometers (American Society for Testing and Materials, Pennsylvania, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- BoM, Bureau of Meteorology climate statistics 1993–present (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.