- IEC 6140 0-2:2013 Standard for Small Wind Turbines
- P. Brøndsted, R.P.L. Nijssen, Advances in Wind Turbine Blade Design and Materials (Woodhead Publishing Series in Energy, Cambridge, UK, 2013), Vol. 47 [CrossRef]
- S.V.R. Wilson, P.D. Clausen, D.H. Wood, Gyroscopic moments on small wind turbine blades at high yaw rates. Aust. J. Mech. Eng. 5, 1 (2008)
- M.O.L. Hansen, Aerodynamics of Wind Turbines, 2nd edn. (Earthscan, London, 2008)
- O.M. Querin, G.P. Steven, Y.M. Xie, Evolutionary structural optimisation (ESO) using a bidirectional algorithm. Eng. Comput. 15, 1031 (1998) [CrossRef]
- L. Xia, Q. Xia, X. Huang, Y.M. Xie, Bi-directional evolutionary structural optimization on advanced structures and materials: a comprehensive review. Arch. Comput. Methods Eng. 1 (2016)
- X. Huang, Y.M. Xie, M.C. Burry, A new algorithm for bi-directional evolutionary structural optimization. JSME Int. J. Ser. C 49, 1091 (2006) [CrossRef]
- D.R. Bradney, PhD Thesis, The University of Newcastle, Newcastle, Australia, 2017
- X.F. Sun, J. Yang, Y.M. Xie, X. Huang, Z.H. Zuo, Topology optimization of composite structure using bi-directional evolutionary structural optimization method. Proc. Eng. 14, 2980 (2011) [CrossRef]
- J.M. Berthelot, Composite Materials: Mechanical Behavior and Structural Analysis (Springer Science & Business Media, Berlin, Germany, 2012)
- S.P. Evans, PhD Thesis, The University of Newcastle, Newcastle, Australia, 2017
Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 2, 2017
Sustainable energy systems for the future
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||31 August 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.