Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 2, 2017
Sustainable energy systems for the future
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||31 August 2017|
- IEC 6140 0-2:2013 Standard for Small Wind Turbines [Google Scholar]
- P. Brøndsted, R.P.L. Nijssen, Advances in Wind Turbine Blade Design and Materials (Woodhead Publishing Series in Energy, Cambridge, UK, 2013), Vol. 47 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.V.R. Wilson, P.D. Clausen, D.H. Wood, Gyroscopic moments on small wind turbine blades at high yaw rates. Aust. J. Mech. Eng. 5, 1 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.O.L. Hansen, Aerodynamics of Wind Turbines, 2nd edn. (Earthscan, London, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Querin, G.P. Steven, Y.M. Xie, Evolutionary structural optimisation (ESO) using a bidirectional algorithm. Eng. Comput. 15, 1031 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Xia, Q. Xia, X. Huang, Y.M. Xie, Bi-directional evolutionary structural optimization on advanced structures and materials: a comprehensive review. Arch. Comput. Methods Eng. 1 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- X. Huang, Y.M. Xie, M.C. Burry, A new algorithm for bi-directional evolutionary structural optimization. JSME Int. J. Ser. C 49, 1091 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Bradney, PhD Thesis, The University of Newcastle, Newcastle, Australia, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- X.F. Sun, J. Yang, Y.M. Xie, X. Huang, Z.H. Zuo, Topology optimization of composite structure using bi-directional evolutionary structural optimization method. Proc. Eng. 14, 2980 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Berthelot, Composite Materials: Mechanical Behavior and Structural Analysis (Springer Science & Business Media, Berlin, Germany, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Evans, PhD Thesis, The University of Newcastle, Newcastle, Australia, 2017 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.