Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 2, 2017
Sustainable energy systems for the future
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||07 September 2017|
- S. Sayeef et al., Solar intermittency: Australia’s clean energy challenge: characterising the effect of high penetration solar intermittency on Australian electricity networks (CSIRO, Sydney, Australia, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. Lorenz, J. Kühnert, D. Heinemann, Overview of irradiance and photovoltaic power prediction, in Weather Matters for Energy (Springer, New York, 2014), pp. 429–454 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.R. West, D. Rowe, S. Sayeef, A. Berry, Short-term irradiance forecasting using skycams: motivation and development, Solar Energy 110, 188 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Peters et al., Model-based design and simulation of control strategies to maximize the PV hosting capacity in isolated diesel networks − using solar short-term forecasts for predictive control of diesel generation, in 32nd European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition, 2016 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Scaramuzza, A. Martinelli, R. Siegwart, A toolbox for easy calibrating omnidirectional cameras, in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS 2006) (2006) [Google Scholar]
- T. Schmidt, J. Kalisch, E. Lorenz, D. Heinemann, Evaluating the spatio-temporal performance of sky-imager-based solar irradiance analysis and forecasts, Atmos. Chem. Phys. 16, 3399 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.-Y. Bouguet, Pyramidal implementation of the affine Lucas Kanade feature tracker description of the algorithm (Intel Corporation, 2001), Vol. 5, pp. 1–10 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.