- Horizon Power, Renewable Energy Buyback, Prices and Available Hosting Capacity (2016), Available from: http://horizonpower.com.au/media/1592/buyback-prices-hosting-capacity-info-sheet_1_updated-march-2016.pdf
- S.K. Khadem, M. Basu, M.F. Conlon, Power quality in grid connected renewable energy systems: role of custom power devices, in International Conference on Renewable Energies and Power Quality (ICREPQ), Granada, Spain (2010)
- S. Sayeef, T. Moore, S. Percy, D. Cornforth, J. Ward, D. Rowe, Characterisation and integration of high penetration solar power in Australia: a solar intermittency study, in 1st International Workshop on the Integration of Solar Power into Power Systems, Aarhus, Denmark (2011)
- B. Enayati, Why Do We Need Standards Like IEEE 1547? (2016), Available from: http://smartgrid.ieee.org/newsletters/october-2016/why-do-we-need-standards-like-ieee-1547
- T. Jamal, T. Urmee, M. Calais, G.M. Shafiullah, C. Carter, Technical challenges of PV deployment into remote Australian electricity networks: a review, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 77, 1309 (2017) [CrossRef]
- S. Sayeef, S. Heslop, D. Cornforth, T. Moore, S. Percy, J. Ward et al., Solar Intermittency: Australia’s Clean Energy Challenge − Characterising the Effect of High Penetration Solar Intermittency on Australian Electricity Networks (CSIRO, 2012)
- T. Jamal, M.A. Shoeb, G. Shafiullah, C.E. Carter, T. Urmee, A design consideration for solar PV-diesel remote electricity network: Australia perspective, in IEEE PES Innovative Smart Grid Technologies (ISGT)-Asia 2016, Melbourne, Australia (2016)
- Power and Water Corporation, Solar/Diesel Mini-Grid Handbook (Australia, 2014)
- CAT Projects and ARENA, Investigating the Impact of Solar Variability on Grid Stability (2015)
- HOMER Energy, Microgrid Decisions Made with Confidence (2017), Available from: http://www.homerenergy.com/index.html
- T. Lambert, P. Gilman, P. Lilienthal, Micropower system modeling with HOMER, in Integration of Alternative Sources of Energy, edited by F.A. Farret, M.G. Simoes (John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2005)
- D. Peters, T. Kilper, T. Jamal, M. Calais, K.V. Maydell, Solar short-term forecasts for predictive control of battery storage capacities in remote PV diesel networks, in World Renewable Energy Congress XVI, Perth, Australia (2017)
Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 2, 2017
Sustainable energy systems for the future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||08 September 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.