Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 2, 2017
Sustainable energy systems for the future
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||31 August 2017|
- S.W. Armfield, C.A.J. Fletcher, Comparison of k–ε and algebraic Reynolds stress models for swirling diffuser flow, Int. J. Numer. Methods Fluids 9, 987 (1989) [CrossRef]
- D.G. Phillips, An Investigation on Diffuser Augmented Wind Turbine Design, PhD in Engineering, Ph.D. Thesis, Department of Mechanical Engineering, The University of Auckland, New Zealand, 2003
- Y. Ohya, T. Karasudani, A. Sakurai, K. Abe, M. Inoue, Development of a shrouded wind turbine with a flanged diffuser, J. Wind Eng. Ind. Aerodyn. 96, 524 (2008) [CrossRef]
- F. Bet, H. Grassmann, Upgrading conventional wind turbines, Renew. Energy 28, 71 (2003) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- M. Sessarego, K. Dixon, D. Rival, D. Wood, A hybrid multi-objective evolutionary algorithm for wind-turbine blade optimization, Eng. Optim. 47, 1043 (2015) [CrossRef]
- J.E. Kesby, D.R. Bradney, P.D. Clausen, Determining Diffuser Augmented Wind Turbine performance using a combined CFD/BEM method, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 753, 082033 (2016) [CrossRef]
- K. Abe, H. Kihara, A. Sakurai, E. Wada, K. Sato, M. Nishida et al., An experimental study of tip-vortex structures behind a small wind turbine with a flanged diffuser, Wind Struct. Int. J. 9, 413 (2006) [CrossRef]
- J.R.P. Vaz, D.H. Wood, Aerodynamic optimization of the blades of diffuser-augmented wind turbines, Energy Convers. Manag. 123, 35 (2016) [CrossRef]
- D. Wood, Small Wind Turbines (Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2011)
- D.R. Bradney, Measured and Predicted Performance of a Small Wind Turbine Operating in Unsteady Flow, Doctoral Dissertation, School of Engineering, University of Newcastle, Australia, 2017
- F. van Dorst, An Improved Rotor Design for a Diffuser Augmented Wind Turbine, Master’s Thesis, Aerospace Engineering, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, 2011
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.