Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 2, 2017
Sustainable energy systems for the future
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||08 September 2017|
- D. Sharafi, Life extension of a group of western power transformers, in 2010 Asia-Pacific Power and Energy Engineering Conference, 2010, pp. 1–4 [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhang, E. Gockenbach, Asset-management of transformers based on condition monitoring and standard diagnosis, IEEE Electr. Insul. Mag. 24, 26 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Minister for the Environment, Minister for Industry and Science, Certainty and Growth for Renewable Energy, Available from: http://www.environment.gov.au/minister/hunt/2015/mr20150623.html (last consulted on: 2015/23/06) [Google Scholar]
- REN21 Steering Committee, Renewables 2013, Global Status Report, Renewable Energy Policy Network for the 21st Century, Paris [Google Scholar]
- F. Shahnia, R.P.S. Chandrasena, A. Ghosh, S. Rajakaruna, Application of DSTATCOM for surplus power circulation in MV and LV distribution networks with single-phase distributed energy resources, Electr. Power Syst. Res. 117, 104 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.J.E. Alam, K.M. Muttaqi, D. Sutanto, An approach for online assessment of rooftop solar PV impacts on low-voltage distribution networks, Sustain. Energy IEEE Trans. 5, 663 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Awadallah, T. Xu, B. Venkatesh, B.N. Singh, On the effects of solar panels on distribution transformers, Power Deliv. IEEE Trans. 31, 1176 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Navarro-Espinosa, L.F. Ochoa, Probabilistic impact assessment of low carbon technologies in LV distribution systems, Power Syst. IEEE Trans. 31, 2192 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Baran, H. Hooshyar, Z. Shen, A. Huang, Accommodating high PV penetration on distribution feeders, IEEE Trans. Smart Grid 3, 1039 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Shahnia, A. Ghosh, G. Ledwich, F. Zare, An approach for current balancing in distribution networks with rooftop PVs, in 2012 IEEE Power and Energy Society General Meeting, 2012, pp. 1–6 [Google Scholar]
- H. Pezeshki, A. Arefi, G. Ledwich, P.J. Wolfs, Probabilistic voltage management using OLTC and dSTATCOM in distribution networks, IEEE Trans. Power Deliv. (2017), doi:10.1109/TPWRD.2017.2718511 [Google Scholar]
- P.S. Moses, M.A.S. Masoum, Three-phase asymmetric transformer aging considering voltage-current harmonic interactions, unbalanced nonlinear loading, magnetic couplings, and hysteresis, IEEE Trans. Energy Convers. 27, 318 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Pezeshki, P.J. Wolfs, G. Ledwich, Impact of high PV penetration on distribution transformer insulation life, IEEE Trans. Power Deliv. 29, 1212 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Hayat, F. Shahnia, A. Arefi, Comparison of the electricity tariffs and bills across the zones of Australian power distribution companies, in 2016 Australasian Universities Power Engineering Conference (AUPEC), 2016, pp. 1–6 [Google Scholar]
- L. Simoni, A general phenomenological life model for insulating materials under combined stresses, IEEE Trans. Dielectr. Electr. Insul. 6, 250 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Crine, On the interpretation of some electrical aging and relaxation phenomena in solid dielectrics, IEEE Trans. Dielectr. Electr. Insul. 12, 1089 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Swift, T.S. Molinski, W. Lehn, A fundamental approach to transformer thermal modeling. I. Theory and equivalent circuit, IEEE Trans. Power Deliv. 16, 171 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- IEEE Guide for Loading Mineral-Oil-Immersed Transformers and Step-Voltage Regulators, IEEE Std C57.91-2011 (Revision of IEEE Std C57.91-1995), 2012, pp. 1–123 [Google Scholar]
- IEC 60354 Std, Loading Guide for Oil-Immersed Power Transformers (International Electrotechnical Committee, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Arefi, A. Abeygunawardana, G. Ledwich, A New Risk-Managed Planning of Electric Distribution Network Incorporating Customer Engagement and Temporary Solutions [Google Scholar]
- Perth Solar City Project, Available from: http://www.perthsolarcity.com.au/about [Google Scholar]
- A. Abeygunawardana, A. Arefi, G. Ledwich, An efficient forward–backward algorithm to MSDEPP including batteries and voltage control devices, in 2014 IEEE PES General Meeting|Conference & Exposition, 2014, pp. 1–5 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.