- R. Lowe, T. Oreszczyn, Regulatory standards and barriers to improved performance for housing, Energy Policy 36, 4475 (2008) [CrossRef]
- IEA, Energy efficiency requirements in building codes, energy efficiency policies for new buildings, (International Energy Agency, 2008)
- DSD, New home energy efficiency compliance inspections, National Energy Efficient Buildings Project − Phase 2, S. A. D. o. S. Development, 2015
- O. Guerra Santin, L. Itard, H. Visscher, The effect of occupancy and building characteristics on energy use for space and water heating in Dutch residential stock, Energy Build. 41, 1223 (2009) [CrossRef]
- Z.M. Gill, M.J. Tierney, I.M. Pegg, N. Allan, Low-energy dwellings: the contribution of behaviours to actual performance, Build. Res. Inform. 38, 491 (2010) [CrossRef]
- T. Moore, J. Morrissey, R.E. Horne, Future policy directions for zero emission housing in Australia: implications from an international review and comparison, in Presented at the State of Australia Cities National Conference, Melbourne, Australia, 2011
- DEWHA, Energy use in the Australian Residential Sector 1986–2020 (Department of the Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts, 2008)
- DSD, National energy efficient building project, Department of State Development − Government of South Australia, 2014
- M. Ambrose, M. Syme, House energy efficiency inspections project − final report, Department of Industry, Innovation and Science, 2015
- E. Himpe, L. Trappers, W. Debacker, M. Delghust, J. Laverge, A. Janssens et al., Life cycle energy analysis of a zero-energy house, Build. Res. Inform. 41, 435 (2013) [CrossRef]
- A. McManus, M.R. Gaterell, L.E. Coates, The potential of the Code for Sustainable Homes to deliver genuine ‘sustainable energy’ in the UK social housing sector, Energy Policy 38, 2013 (2010) [CrossRef]
- Z. Ren, Z. Chen, X. Wang, Climate change adaptation pathways for Australian residential buildings, Build. Environ. 46, 2398 (2011) [CrossRef]
- T. Moore, S. Clune, J. Morrissey, The importance of house size in the pursuit of low carbon housing, in Presented at the State of Australian Cities, Sydney, Australia, 2013
- R. Haynes, Embodied energy calculations within life cycle analysis of residential buildings, 2010, 24 April 2016, available: http://www.etoolglobal.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Embodied-Energy-Paper-Richard-Haynes.pdf
- S. Li, H. Yan, J. Chen, L. Shen, A life cycle analysis approach for embodied carbon for a residential building, in Proceedings of the 20th International Symposium on Advancement of Construction Management and Real Estate, edited by Y. Wu, S. Zheng, J. Luo, W. Wang, Z. Mo, L. Shan (Springer Singapore, Singapore, 2017), pp. 1185–1196
- S. Jarnason, J. Copper, A. Sproul, Intelligent automated monitoring of commercial photovoltaic (PV) systems − final CRC report, Low Carbon Living CRC, 2014
Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 2, 2017
Sustainable energy systems for the future
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||08 September 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.