Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 2, 2017
Sustainable energy systems for the future
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||08 September 2017|
- European Commission, Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions on an EU Strategy for Heating and Cooling [Online], 2016, available: https://ec.europa.eu/transparency/regdoc/rep/1/2016/EN/1-2016-51-EN-F1-1.PDF
- GSE Gestore dei Servizi Energetici (Public Authority for Energy Services), Valutazione del potenziale nazionale di applicazione della cogenerazione ad alto rendimento e teleriscaldamento efficiente (Evaluation of the national potential for the application of high-efficiency cogeneration and district heating) [Online, in Italian], 2015, available: http://www.gse.it/it/DatieBilanci/GSE_Documenti/Studi/PotenzialeCAReTLR.pdf
- I. Sarbu, C. Sebarchievici, Review of solar refrigeration and cooling systems, Energy Build. 67, 286 (2013) [CrossRef]
- G. Angrisani, E. Entchev, C. Roselli, M. Sasso, F. Tariello, W. Yaïci, Dynamic simulation of a solar heating and cooling system for an office building located in Southern Italy, Appl. Therm. Eng. 103, 377 (2016) [CrossRef]
- E. Marrasso, C. Roselli, M. Sasso, F. Tariello, Analysis of a hybrid solar-assisted trigeneration system, Energies 9, 705 (2016) [CrossRef]
- B. Tashtoush, A. Alshare, S. Al-Rifai, Hourly dynamic simulation of solar ejector cooling system using TRNSYS for Jordanian climate, Energy Convers. Manag. 100, 288 (2015) [CrossRef]
- G. Angrisani, C. Roselli, M. Sasso, F. Tariello, G.P. Vanoli, Performance assessment of a solar-assisted desiccant-based air handling unit considering different scenarios, Energies 9, 724 (2016) [CrossRef]
- C.A. Balaras, G. Grossman, H.M. Henning, C.A. Infante Ferreira, E. Podesser, L. Wang, E. Wiemken, Solar air conditioning in Europe – an overview, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 11, 299 (2007) [CrossRef]
- A. de Geus, H. de Beijer, L. Krosse, The SolabCool®, cooling of dwellings and small offices by using waste or solar heat, Energy Proc. 70, 23 (2015) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- IEA (International Energy Agency), Trends 2016 in photovoltaic applications. Report IEA PVPS T1-30:2016, 2016
- GSE Gestore dei Servizi Energetici (Public Authority for Energy Services), Rapporto statistico 2015 Solare fotovoltaico (Report on PV installations in 2015) [Online, in Italian], 2016, available: www.gse.it/it/DatieBilanci/GSE_Documenti/osservatoriostatistico/SolareFotovoltaico-RapportoStatistico202015.pdf
- C. Roselli, M. Sasso, F. Tariello, Dynamic simulation of a solar electric driven heat pump for an office building located in Southern Italy, Int. J. Heat Technol. 34, S496 (2016) [CrossRef]
- N. Hartmann, C. Glueck, F.P. Schmidt, Solar cooling for small office buildings: comparison of solar thermal and photovoltaic options for two different European climates, Renew. Energy 36, 1329 (2011) [CrossRef]
- C. Roselli, M. Sasso, F. Tariello, Dynamic simulation of a solar electric driven heat pump integrated with an electric storage for an office building located in Southern Italy, Int. J. Heat Technol. 34, 637 (2016) [CrossRef]
- M. Izquierdo, P. de Agustín, E. Martín, A micro photovoltaic-heat pump system for house heating by radiant floor: some experimental results, Energy Proc. 48, 865 (2014) [CrossRef]
- C. Roselli, M. Sasso, Integration between electric vehicle charging and PV system to increase self-consumption of an office application, Energy Conver. Manag. 130, 130 (2016) [CrossRef]
- A.C. Menezes, A. Cripps, R.A. Buswell, J. Wright, D. Bouchlaghem, Estimating the energy consumption and power demand of small power equipment in office buildings, Energy Build. 75, 199 (2014) [CrossRef]
- Terna, Statistics and forecasts, Statistical data, Production [Online, in Italian], 2013, available: https://www.terna.it/en-gb/sistemaelettrico/statisticaldata.aspx
- EN 14511:2013, Parts 1–4 Air conditioners, liquid chilling packages and heat pumps with electrically driven compressors for space heating and cooling, 2013
- H. Ribberink, E. Entchev, Exploring the potential synergy between micro-cogeneration and electric vehicle charging, Appl. Therm. Eng. 71, 677 (2014) [CrossRef]
- TRNSYS v. 17.01.0025, TRaNsient SYstem Simulation Program (Solar Energy Laboratory, University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA, 2010)
- TESS, Component Libraries v.17.01 for TRNSYS v17.0 and the TRNSYS Simulation Studio Parameter/Input/Output Reference Manual (Thermal Energy System Specialists, LLC, 2004)
- D. Mazzeo, N. Matera, P. Bevilacqua, N. Arcuri, Energy and economic analysis of solar photovoltaic plants located at the University of Calabria, Int. J. Heat Technol. 33, 41 (2015) [CrossRef]
- J. Weniger, T. Tjaden, V. Quaschning, Sizing and grid integration of residential PV battery systems, Energy Proc. 46, 78 (2014) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.