Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 7, 2022
Achieving Zero Carbon Emission by 2030
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||14 January 2022|
- EU Building Stock Observatory. https://ec.europa.eu/energy/eu-buildings-database_en, accessed 27/04/ 2020 [Google Scholar]
- F. Apaydin, Effectiveness of prefabricated house industry's marketing activities and Turkish consumers' buying intentions towards prefabricated house, Asian Soc. Sci. 7, 267–276 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- H. Hou, X. Yan, B. Qu, Z. Du, Y. Lu, Cyclic tests of steel tee energy absorbers for precast exterior wall panels in steel building frames, Eng. Struct. 242, 112561 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- D. Dan, C. Todut, V. Stoian, M. Fofiu, Theoretical and experimental study of precast reinforced concrete walls with different openings under seismic loads, Eng. Struct. 240, 112397 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- R. Vaghei, F. Hejazi, A. Akbar Firoozi, Analytical model for precast wall equipped with U-shaped steel channel connection, Structures 32, 406–432 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- H. Hou, H. Ye, B. Qu, T. Ma, X. Liu, L. Chen, S. Zhang, Precast segmental reinforced concrete walls under eccentric compressive loading: an experimental study, Eng. Struct. 113, 79–88 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Singhal, A. Chourasia, Y. Kajale, D. Singh, Behaviour of precast reinforced concrete structural wall systems subjected to in-plane lateral loading, Eng. Struct. 241, 112474 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Jiang, J. Shen, X. Chong, M. Chen, H. Wang, Y. Feng, J. Huang, Experimental and numerical studies on the seismic performance of superimposed reinforced concrete shear walls with insulation, Eng. Struct. 240, 112372 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- R. O'Hegarty, O. Kinnane, Review of precast concrete sandwich panels and their innovations, Constr. Build. Mater. 233, 117145 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K. Tsikaloudaki, T. Theodosiou, C. Giarma, K. Kontoleon, D. Aravantinos, S. Tsoka, D. Tsirigoti, A. Karaoulis, P. Chastas, Building a new sustainable preconstructed building element, IOP Conf. Ser. 410 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Al-Yasiri, M. Szabó, Paraffin as a phase change material to improve building performance: an overview of applications and thermal conductivity enhancement techniques, Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain. 6, Article Number 38 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- J. Challender, Achieving sustainability and environmental enhancements through a “collaboration toolkit” to deliver new sustainability strategies for The Emirate of Ajman − UAE, Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain. 6 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- K. Tsikaloudaki, T. Theodosiou, S. Tsoka, P. Chastas, Conventional vs prefabricated buildings: pursuing the goal of sustainability, in International Conference Places and Technology, PT2020, Belgrade, autumn 2020 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.