Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 7, 2022
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 July 2022|
- I.G. McKendry, Canada, ground level Ozone in Montreal, Canada, J. Atmos. Environ. 27, 93–105 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Zanis, C. Varotsos, A. Visas, Impacts of the solar eclipse 29 March 2006 on the surface ozone and nitrogen dioxide concentrations at Athens, Greece, Atmos. Chem. Phys. 7, 425–443 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.K. Varshney, M. Aggarwal, Ozone pollution in the urban atmosphere of Delhi, Atmos. Environ. 26B, 291–294 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.M. Shahrtash, S. Mostafa Shahrtash, Solar radiation reduction via water vapor, dust and aerosols in the urban area of Tehran, Phys. Air Atmosp. 20 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- F. Gang, Q. Liu, Y. Chen, Discussion on the research of Surface Ozone, Desert Oasis Meteor. 6, 8–14 (2012) (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- R. Yu, Y. Lin, J. Zou, Y. Dan, C. Chang, Review on atmospheric ozone pollution in China, formation spatiotemporal distribution, Atmosphere 12, 1675 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Nishanth, K.M. Praseed, M.K. Satheesh Kumar, Solar eclipse induced variations in solar flux (NO2) and surface ozone at Kannur, India, Mateo. Atmos. Phys. 113, 67–73 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Cao, J. Zhu, Q. Zeng, C. Li, Research advance in the effect of elevated O3 on characteristics of photosynthesis, J. Biol. 29, 66–70 (2012) (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- J.-B. Huang, W. Shao-Wu, Debates on the causes of global warming, Adv. Clim. Change Res. 3, 38–44 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Adv. Climate Change Res. 3, 174–178 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. Ou, Prevention and control of ozone pollution in ambient air, Guangdong Chem. Ind. 46, 113–114 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Oktyabrskiy, A new opinion of the greenhouse effect, St Petersburg Polytech. J. Phys. Math. 2, 124–126 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- W. Akitt, Some observations on the greenhouse effect at the earth surface, Spectrochem. Acta A 188, 127–134 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.M. Shahrtash, Greenhouse effects and Surface Ozone, University of Tehran, Nashre Jihad, First Edition, 2001 and Second Edition 2007 [Google Scholar]
- M. Horvath, L. Bilitzky, J. Huttner, Ozone (1985) [Google Scholar]
- J.-B. Huang, W. Shao-Wu, The science of Global warming (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Handbook of Environmental analysis, chemical pollutants in air, water, soil, and solid wastes Taylor Francis Group., LL (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.R.D. Smedley, J.S. Rimmer, D. Moore, R. Toumiand, A.R. Webb, Total ozone and surface UV trends in the United Kingdom: 1979–2008 Center for Atmospheric Science, University of Manchester, Manchester. U.K. Met office Exeter. UK. Department of Physics, Imperial College. London, UK. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Coddeville, P. Gallo, Near surface ozone levels and trends at rural stations in France. Over the 1995–2003 period, Environ. Monitor. Assess. 141–157 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.