Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 6, 2021
Achieving Zero Carbon Emission by 2030
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||01 October 2021|
- Regulatory Authority for Energy, Energy consumption for non-interconnected islands (2020). http://www.rae.gr/site/categories_new/electricity/market/mdn.csp [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Kaldellis, G.T. Tzanes, C. Papapostolou, K. Kavadias, D. Zafirakis, Analyzing the limitations of vast wind energy contribution in remote island networks of the Aegean Sea Archipelagos, Energy Proc. 142, 787 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Research infrastructure, Poseidon system, a comprehensive marine monitoring, forecasting and information system for the Hellenic Seas, https://www.hcmr.gr/en/research-infrastructures/poseidon-system (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Monthly reports of TPS consumption, for the no-interconnected islands, https://www.deddie.gr/el/themata-tou-diaxeiristi-mi-diasundedemenwn-nisiwn/agora-mdn/stoixeia-ekkathariseon-kai-minaion-deltion-mdn/miniaia-deltia-ape-thermikis-paragogis/minaia-pliroforiaka-deltia-paragogis-2019 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. O'Hagan, C. Huerta, J. O'Callaghan, D. Greaves, Wave energy in Europe: views on experiences and progress to date, Int. J. Mar. Energ. 14, 180–197 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Soukissian, N. Gizari, M. Chatzinaki, Wave potential of the Greek seas, WIT Trans. Ecol. Environ. 143, 203–213 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Clément McCullen, A. Falcão, A. Fiorentino, F. Gardner, K. Hammarlund, G. Lemonis, T. Lewis, K. Nielsen, S. Petroncini, M.T. Pontes, P. Schild, B.O. Sjöström, H.C. Sørensen, T. Thorpe, Wave energy in Europe: current status and perspectives, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 6, 405–431 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.J. Dalton, R. Alcorn, T. Lewis, Case study feasibility analysis of the Pelamis wave energy convertor in Ireland, Portugal and North America, Renew. Energy 35, 443–455 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bathymetric map of Amorgos, https://www.hartis.org [Google Scholar]
- NGK Insulators,NaS batteries. https://www.ngk-insulators.com/en/product/nas.html [Google Scholar]
- B. Zakeri, S. Syri, Electrical energy storage systems: a comparative life cycle cost analysis, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 42, 1016 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Zafirakis, J.K. Kaldellis, Determination of energy storage requirements in relation to local RES potential characteristics for the maximum contribution of RES power generation in Aegean Sea Island Grids, in 9th Mediterranean Conference on Power Generation, Transmission, Distribution and Energy Conversion, Athens 2–5 November 2014 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ding, S. Yan, D. Han, Q. Ma (Eds), Overview on hybrid wind-wave energy systems, International Conference on Applied Science and Engineering Innovation (ASEI2015) (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.