Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 6, 2021
Clean Energy and Low Waste
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||19 July 2021|
- D. Rumsfeld, The impact of war on Iraq's cultural heritage: operation Iraqi freedom, Cemml.colostate.edu [Google Scholar]
- H. Matsunaga, The reconstruction of Iraq after 2003: learning from its successes and failures, World Bank Group, Washington, DC (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Kadim, After years of war, Iraqis hit by frenzy of crime, Nbcnews.com. https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna32955876 (accessed February, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Susman, Civilian deaths may top 1 million, poll data indicate, latimes.com. https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2007-sep-14-fg-iraq14-story.html (accessed June, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Fawcett, V. Tanner, The internally displaced people of Iraq, The Brookings Institution-SAIS project, Washington (2002) [Google Scholar]
- S. Youssef, History of Iraqi Architecture in Various Eras, (Al Rashid House for Publishing, Baghdad, Iraq (1982) [Google Scholar]
- H.A. Kazem, M.T. Chaichan, Status and future prosperts of renewable energy in Iraq, Renewable Sustainable Energy Rev. 16, 6007–6012 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Machat, J. Ziesemer, Heritage at risk world report 2014–2015 on monuments and sites in danger (ICOMOS, Berlin, 2017). https://www.cemml.colostate.edu/cultural/09476/chp04-12iraqenl.html (accessed February, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- UN-Habitat, The initial planning framework for the reconstruction of Mosul, UN-Habitat, Mosul (2019) [Google Scholar]
- United Nations Environmental Programme, Post conflict assessment, clean-up and reconstruction, United nations environmental programme in Iraq, Nairobi (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sayigh, Up-date renewable energy and climate change, Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain. 6 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- M. Correia Guedes, Bioclimatic architecture in warm climates: a guide for best practices in africa, Springer, Cham, Switzerland (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Consultancy Engineering Bureau, Reconstruction of the old city of Mosul: initial study, Consultancy Engineering Bureau, Mosul (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.