Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 6, 2021
Clean Energy and Low Waste
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||22 June 2021|
- L. Lopes, Manual Básico de Construção − Guia ilustrado para a construção de habitação. Mindelo, Cabo Verde: Ministério das Infra-estruturas e Habitação, 2001 [Google Scholar]
- G. Araújo, Software tools, in Bioclimatic Architecture in Warm Climates, edited by M. C. Guedes and G. Cantuaria (eds.) (Springer, Cham, 2019), pp. 229–247 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Givoni, Performance and applicability of passive and low-energy cooling systems, Energy Build 17, 177–199 (1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Lauber, Tropical Architecture: Sustainable and Humane Building in Africa, Latin America and South-East Asia (Prestel Publishing, New York, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- L. Baker, Houses, How to reduce building costs, in Centre of Science and Technology for Rural Bruntland report (Our Common Future), 1987 & United Nations Conference, Stockholm, 1986. [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Dresser, Passive Solar House Basics (Ancient City Press, New Mexico, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- J. Van Lengen, Manual do Arquitecto Descalço (Livraria do Arquiteto, Rio de Janeiro, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- B. Stagno, J. Ugarte, Ciudades Tropicales Sostenibles, Pistas para su Diseño (Instituto de Arquitectura Tropical, San José, Costa Rica: Masterlitho S.A., 2006) [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Guedes, Bioclimatic Architecture in Warm Climates: A Guide for Best Practices in Africa (Springer, Cham, Switzerland, 2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Roudsari, M. Pak, Ladybug: a parametric environmental plugin for grasshopper to help designers create an environmentally-conscious design, in 13th Conference of International Building Performance Simulation Association, 2013, 3128–3135. [Google Scholar]
- G. Araújo, M.C. Guedes, A. Leitão, Integrating algorithmic processes in informal urban and architectural planning: a case study of a Maputo's neighborhood in Proceedings of the 35th Passive and Low Energy Architecture (PLEA) Conference − Planning Post-Carbon Cities, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- G. Araújo, I. Pereira, A. Leitão, M. Guedes Correia, Conflicts in passive building performance: Retrofit and regulation of informal neighbourhoods, Front. Archi. Res. 2021 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Governo da Província do Cunene, Plano de Urbanização da Cidade de Ondjiva (Governo da Província do Cunene, Ondjiva, 2005), Volumes I, II and III [Google Scholar]
- P.O. Fanger, Thermal Comfort: Analysis and Applications in Environmental Engineering (Mcgraw-Hill, 1970) [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Nicol, M.A. Humphreys, Adaptive thermal comfort and sustainable thermal standards for buildings, Energy and Buildings 34, 563–572 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASHRAE, Standard 55 − Thermal environmental conditions for human occupancy (The American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers, Atlanta, GA, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- B. Levitt, M. Ubbelohde, G. Loisos, N. Brown, Thermal autonomy as metric and design process. CaGBC National Conference and Expo: Pushing the Boundary-Net Positive Buildings (2013) 47–58 [Google Scholar]
- M. Guedes, G. Cantuária, K. Borges, L. Alves, J. Aleixo, I. Pereira, Knowledge Network on Sustainable Architecture: The SURE-Africa Project. Recent Advances in Educational Technologies and Methodologies. In 13th International Conference on Education and Educational Technology. Book of Proceedings, 2014, 83–92 [Google Scholar]
- M. Guedes, T. Chenvidyakarn, G. Cantuária, K. Borges, L. Alves, J. Aleixo, I. Pereira, The SURE-Africa Project: Sustainable Urban Renewal-Energy Efficient Buildings for Africa, Rev. Lusófona de Arquitectura e Educação 211–218 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Nabil, J. Mardaljevic, Useful daylight illuminance: a new paradigm for assessing daylight in buildings, Light. Res. Technol. 37, 41–59 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Aleixo, M.C. Guedes, L. Pattaroni, Rethinking the House Form in Poor Areas − Researching a pedagogical methodology to improve self-build housing in Angola by creating a culturally and ecologically sensitive Expert System. Ph.D. Thesis. IST/EPFL, Lisbon and Lausanne, December 2015 [Google Scholar]
- J. Aleixo, M.C. Guedes, L. Pattaroni, Technical and culturally sensitive solutions to foster sustainable housing in southern Angola, in PLEA 2014, 30th International PLEA Conference, CEPT University, Ahmedabad, December 2014 [Google Scholar]
- J. Aleixo, M.C. Guedes, I. Pereira, Low Cost Sustainable Building Solutions, Case Studies: Angola and Guinea-Bissau, in PLEA 2011, 27th International Conference on Passive and Low Energy Architecture, Architecture and Sustainable Development, Book of Proceedings (2011), Vol. 2, 381–387 [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Guedes, J. Aleixo, Arquitectura Sustentável em Angola: Manual de Boas-Práticas, Edição CPLP, Lisboa (2011) 176 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.