Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 2, 2017
Sustainable energy systems for the future
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 August 2017|
- A.R. Gentle, G.B. Smith, Is enhanced radiative cooling of solar cell modules worth pursuing? Sol. Energy Mater. Sol. Cells 150, 39 (2016) [CrossRef]
- M. Santamouris et al., Passive and active cooling for the outdoor built environment − analysis and assessment of the cooling potential of mitigation technologies using performance data from 220 large scale projects, Sol. Energy (2016), doi:10.1016/j.solener.2016.12.006
- T.G. Carter, Issues and solutions to more realistically simulate conventional and cool roofs, in Presented at the Proceedings of Building Simulation: 12th Conference of International Building Performance Simulation Association (IBPSA), Sydney (2011)
- A.R. Gentle, J.L.C. Aguilar, G.B. Smith, Optimized cool roofs: integrating albedo and thermal emittance with R-value, Sol. Energy Mater. Sol. Cells. 95, 3207 (2011) [CrossRef]
- A.R. Gentle, G.B. Smith, A subambient open roof surface under the mid-summer sun, Adv. Sci. 2, 1500119 (2015) [CrossRef]
- A.R. Gentle, G.B. Smith, M.D. Arnold, The representative angle within thermal radiation: a reversibility measure linking radiative cooling rates to surface structure, J. Quant. Spectrosc. Radiat. Transfer (2017), under review
- W. Sabuga, R. Todtenhaupt, Effect of roughness on the emissivity of the precious metals silver, gold, palladium, platinum, rhodium and iridium, in High Temperatures and Pressures, 15 ECT Proceedings, pp. 861–869 (2001)
- J. Cheng, Effects of thermal infra-red emissivity directionality on surface broadband emissivity and long wavelength net radiation estimation, IEEE Geosci. Remote Sens. Lett. 11, 499 (2014) [CrossRef]
- M. Donabedian, Emittance of selected materials at cryogenic temperatures, in: Spacecraft Thermal Control Handbook, Vol. II, Cryogenics (The Aerospace Press, California, 2003), chapter 23
- A.R. Gentle, G.B. Smith, R. Lehmann, C. Crawley, Recent advances in high performance cool roof coatings, in 4th International Conference on Countermeasures to Urban Heat Island (National University of Singapore, Singapore, 2016), to appear in a paper by M.A. Gali et al., focused on super-cool paints, submitted for 2017 SPIE publications
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.