Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 2, 2017
Sustainable energy systems for the future
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||25 August 2017|
- E. Milner-Gulland, Catastrophe and hope for the saiga, Oryx 49, 577 (2015) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Y. Tan, L. Meegahapola, K. Muttaqi, A review of technical challenges in planning and operation of remote area power supply systems, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 38, 876 (2014)
- T. Ghose, Live Science: A Mass Die-off of Endangered Antelope (2016), Available from: http://www.livescience.com/52053-photos-saiga-die-off.html (last consulted on: 2017/26/06)
- M.O.N.R. Canada, Clean Energy Project Analysis, 3rd edn. (Varennes, Quebec, 2005)
- KEGOC, Возможности возобновляемых источников энергии в Казахстане (2016), Available from: http://www.rfc.kegoc.kz/vozmozhnosti-vozobnovlyaemyx-istochnikov-energii-v-kazaxstane/ (last consulted on: 2017/26/06)
- E.I. Administration, Petroleum & Other Liquids (2016), Available from: https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=PET&s=EMD_EPD2DXL0_PTE_NUS_DPG&f=W (last consulted on: 2017/16/06)
- A. Solar, Solar Water Heating (2016), Available from: http://acrsolar.com/solar-water-heating/ (last consulted on: 2017/26/06)
- J. Kurtz, G. Saur, S. Sprik, C. Ainscough, Backup Power Cost of Ownership Analysis and Incumbent Technology Comparison (NREL, Denver, 2014)
- E. Matters, SUNTECH 175 WATT STP175S-24/Ac (2016), Available from: http://www.energymatters.com.au/images/suntech/suntech175w%20up.pdf (last consulted on: 2017/26/06)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.