Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 2, 2017
Sustainable energy systems for the future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||25 August 2017|
- Australian Government, Australian Government Response to the Climate Change Authority’s 2014 Renewable Energy Target Review (2015), Available from: https://www.environment.gov.au/climate-change/publications/aust-govt-response-cca-2014-ret-review (last consulted on 2016/15/09)
- T. Nelson, P. Simshauser, S. Kelley, Australian residential solar feed-in tariffs: industry stimulus or regressive form of taxation? Econ. Anal. Policy 41, 113 (2011) [CrossRef]
- G. Simpson, J. Clifton, Testing diffusion of innovations theory with data: financial incentives, early adopters, and distributed solar energy in Australia, Energy Res. Soc. Sci. 29, 12 (2017) [CrossRef]
- G. Simpson, J. Clifton, The emperor and the cowboys: the role of government policy and industry in the adoption of domestic solar microgeneration systems, Energy Policy 81, 141 (2015) [CrossRef]
- R. Wüstenhagen, M. Wolsink, M.J. Bürer, Social acceptance of renewable energy innovation: an introduction to the concept, Energy Policy 35, 2683 (2007) [CrossRef]
- Clean Energy Regulator, Postcode data for small-scale installations (2017), Available from: http://www.cleanenergyregulator.gov.au/RET/Forms-and-resources/Postcode-data-for-small-scale-installations (last consulted on: 2017/05/07)
- G. Simpson, J. Clifton, Subsidies for residential solar photovoltaic energy systems in Western Australia: distributional, procedural and outcome justice, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 65, 262 (2016) [CrossRef]
- R. Haas et al., Socio-economic aspects of the Austrian 200 kWp-photovoltaic-rooftop programme, Solar Energy 66, 183 (1999) [CrossRef]
- M. Wolsink, The research agenda on social acceptance of distributed generation in smart grids: renewable as common pool resources, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 16, 822 (2012) [CrossRef]
- G. Simpson, J. Clifton, Consultation, participation and policy-making: evaluating Australia’s renewable energy target, Austr. J. Public Admin. 73, 29 (2014) [CrossRef]
- D. Cook, Consultation, for a change? Engaging users and communities in the policy process, Soc. Policy Admin. 36, 516 (2002) [CrossRef]
- D. Tayal, V. Rauland, Future business models for Western Australian electricity utilities, Sustain. Energy Technol Assess. 19, 59 (2017) [CrossRef]
- Government of Western Australia, Electricity in Western Australia (2017), Available from: https://www.finance.wa.gov.au/cms/Public_Utilities_Office/Energy_in_Western_Australia/Electricity/Electricity_in_Western_Australia.aspx (last consulted on: 2017/30/06)
- Horizon Power, Who we are (2017), Available from: https://horizonpower.com.au/about-us/overview/who-we-are/ (last consulted on: 2017/09/07)
- Synergy, Who we are (2017), Available from: https://www.synergy.net.au/About-us/Who-we-are (last consulted on: 2017/09/07)
- Economic Regulation Authority, Can I choose my retailer? (2017), Available from: https://www.erawa.com.au/gas/switched-on-energy-consumers-guide/can-i-choose-my-retailer (last consulted on: 2017/09/07)
- Government of Western Australia, Government electricity corporations (2017), Available from: http://www.treasury.wa.gov.au/Public-Utilities-Office/Electricity-industry/Government-electricity-corporations/ (last consulted on: 2017/09/07)
- Australian Bureau of Statistics, 2011 Census (2013), Available from: http://www.abs.gov.au/websitedbs/censushome.nsf/home/census?opendocument&navpos=10 (last consulted on: 2017/13/02)
- J. Allen, W.R. Sheate, R. Diaz-Chavez, Community-based renewable energy in the Lake District National Park − local drivers, enablers, barriers and solutions, Local Environ. 17, 261 (2012) [CrossRef]
- QSR International Pty Ltd, NVivo qualitative data analysis software (2015)
- Barnett C, Media statement: feed-in tariff decision reversed (2013), Available from: https://www.mediastatements.wa.gov.au/Pages/Barnett/2013/08/Feed-in-Tariff-decision-reversed.aspx (last consulted on 2014/07/10)
- Solar Citizens, Barnett’s massive solar betrayal (2013), Available from: http://www.solarcitizens.org.au/barnett_betrayal (last consulted on 2014/07/10)
- Clean Energy Regulator, Statistical analysis of inspection sample (2015), Available from: http://www.cleanenergyregulator.gov.au/DocumentAssets/Pages/Statistical-analysis-of-inspection-sample-June-2015.aspx (last consulted on: 2017/05/07)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.