Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 2, 2017
Sustainable energy systems for the future
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||29 September 2017|
- P.J. Jennings, C.P. Lund, Renew. Energy 22, 113 (2001) [CrossRef]
- P.J. Jennings, Renew. Energy 34, 435 (2009) [CrossRef]
- P.J. Jennings, O.P. Dubey, C.P. Lund, in Proceedings of the International Solar Energy Congress, ISES 2001, Adelaide, 2001
- M. Taleghani, H.R. Ansar, P. Jennings, Energy Educ. Sci. Technol. 2, 111 (2010)
- C. Thomas, P. Jennings, B. Lloyd, Solar Progress (2008)
- C. Lund, P. Jennings, T. Pryor, K. Blackmore, R. Corkish, W. Saman, W. Miller, A. Woods-McConney, E. Watanabe, Office for Learning and Teaching Final Report, 2014, ISBN: 978-1-74361-891-2, available from: http://www.olt.gov.au/project-renewing-sustainable-energy-curriculum-21st-century-providing-internationally-relevant-ski-0
- D. Dowling, R. Hadgraft, A Graduate Capability Framework for Environmental Engineering Degree Programs. A Guide for Australian Universities, Office of Teaching and Learning, 2013, ISBN: 978-1922125-92-7
- C.P. Lund, P.J. Jennings, Renew. Energy 22, 119 (2001) [CrossRef]
- K.L. O’Mara, P.J. Jennings, Renew. Energy 22, 135 (2001) [CrossRef]
- C. Thomas, P. Jennings, B. Lloyd, Aust. J. Environ. Educ. 24, 67 (2008) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.