Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 2, 2017
Sustainable energy systems for the future
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 September 2017|
- Standards Australia, Standards New Zealand, AS/NZS 4777.2:2015 Grid connection of energy systems via inverters – inverter requirements (SAI Global, Sydney, 2015)
- Western Power, Technical Guidance for Solar Installers (2017), Available from: https://www.westernpower.com.au/support/technical-guidance-for-solar-installers/ (accessed on: 2017/12/01)
- D. Condon, D. McPhail, Voltage regulation of distribution networks using inverter reactive power functionality – Australian utility experience, in Proceedings of the IEEE PES Asia-Pacific Power and Energy Engineering Conference, APPEEC, Brisbane (2015)
- J. Croker, Transactive energy for voltage support within residential grids with a high penetration of photovoltaics: a co-simulation analysis, Masters dissertation, Murdoch University, 2016
- E. Demirok, D. Sera, R. Teodorescu, P. Rodriguez, U. Borup, Clustered PV inverters in LV networks: an overview of impacts and comparison of voltage control strategies, in Proceedings of the 2009 IEEE Electrical Power and Energy Conference, EPEC 2009 (2009)
- P. Jahangiri, D.C. Aliprantis, Distributed Volt/VAr control by PV inverters, IEEE Trans. Power Syst. 28, 3429 (2013) [CrossRef]
- A. Maknouninejad, N. Kutkut, I. Batarseh, Z. Qu, Analysis and control of PV inverters operating in VAR mode at night, in Proceedings of the IEEE PES Innovative Smart Grid Technologies Conference Europe, ISGT Europe (2011)
- T.L. Lee, S.S. Yang, S.H. Hu, Design of decentralized voltage control for PV inverters to mitigate voltage rise in distribution power system without communication, in Proceedings of the 2014 International Power Electronics Conference, IPEC-Hiroshima – ECCE Asia 2014 (2014), p. 2606
- Standards Australia, AS3008.1.1:2009 Electrical installations – selection of cables – cables for alternating voltages up to and including 0.6/1 kV – typical Australian installation conditions (SAI Global, Sydney, 2009)
- P. Lu, An investigation into voltage control approaches on an example distribution feeder to increase PV penetration, Bachelor of Engineering Honours thesis, Murdoch University, 2015
- Cooper Power Systems Inc., Bulletin 77006: how step-voltage regulators operate (1993), Available from: http://www.cooperindustries.com/content/dam/public/powersystems/resources/library/225_VoltageRegulators/77006.pdf, accessed on: 2017/12/01
- E. Demirok, P.C. González, K.H.B. Frederiksen, D. Sera, P. Rodriguez, R. Teodorescu, Local reactive power control methods for overvoltage prevention of distributed solar inverters in low-voltage grids, IEEE J. Photovolt. 1, 174 (2011) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.