Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 2, 2017
Sustainable energy systems for the future
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||03 October 2017|
- A. Clifton, Discussion Through Question with Industry Experts in Cable Joint Forum, Melbourne (2015)
- ABB, Kabeldon Premolded Cable Joints Type SOJ 12–36 kV, Product Note (2013)
- F. Steennis, P. Soepboer, J. Mosterd, P. Buys, P. Oosterlee, L. Bokma et al., Measurement of the force induced by thermal expansion of conductor of MV cables and impact on MV joints, in 21st International Conference on Electricity Distribution, Frankfurt, 10–13 June, 2011
- F. Steennis, P. Soepboer, J. Mosterd, P. Buys, P. Oosterlee, L. Bokma et al., The thermo mechanical behavior of joints in MV cable systems exposed to high current loads, in Presented at the JICABLE, 8th International Conference on Insulated Power Cables, Versailles (2011)
- F.d. Leon, G.J. Anders, Effects of backfilling on cable ampacity analyzed with the finite element method, IEEE Trans. Power Deliv. 23, 537 (2008) [CrossRef]
- IEC, IEC 60502 Part-1: Power Cables with Extruded Insulation and their Accessories for Rated Voltages from 1 kV (Um = 1, 2 kV) up to 30 kV (Um = 36 kV) (Standard, 2004)
- AS/NZS, AS/NZS 1429.1, Electric cables − Polymeric Insulated, Part 1: For Working Voltages 1.9/3.3, (3.6) kV up to and including 19/33 (36) kV (Australian/New Zealand Standard™ Standard, 2006)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.