Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 2, 2017
Sustainable energy systems for the future
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||08 September 2017|
- S. Klammt, H.F.O. Müller, A. Neyer, Microoptics for efficient redirection of sunlight, Appl. Opt. 51, 2051 (2012) [CrossRef]
- F.-C. Tengler, M. Jakubowski, A. Neyer, High Transparent Light Guiding Plate for Single-Sided Light Emission, Poster Abstract, Micro and Nano Engineering (MNE), London, 2013
- H.F.O. Mueller, F. Sasso, Energy-efficient lighting by LED, in Proceedings WREC XIII, 03–08 August (University of Kingston, UK, 2014)
- Research Reports of Project TALED, Energy- and cost efficient, façade integrated Day- and LED lighting based on mico-optical components (2016–2019) (unpublished), Co-ordination: Fraunhofer Institute Building Physics, Stuttgart, Germany (2016–2019), Partners: RIF e.V., Karl Jungbecker GmbH, Temicon GmbH, Durlum GmbH, Saint-Gobain Securit GmbH, Green Building R&D GmbH, ai3, SSP AG, Funding: German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy
- H.F.O. Muller, Spectral variation of energy-efficient room lighting, in Proceedings Med Green Forum & Renewable Energy, edited by A. Sayigh (Springer, Switzerland, 2017), pp. 755–765, ISBN 978-3-319-30745-9
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.