Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 2, 2017
Sustainable energy systems for the future
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||08 September 2017|
- P. Pham, A. Ball, S. Ahmad, G. Bragatheswaran, C. McCluskey, C. Tisdell et al., Energy in Australia 2015 (Office of the Chief Economist, Department of Industry, Innovation and Science, Australian Government, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- C.O. Australia, The Australian Government’s Action on Climate Change (Fact Sheet, Department of the Environment and Energy, Australian Government, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Penney, A. Schultz, A. Ball, N. Hitchins, C.S.A.K. Martin, Energy in Australia 2012 (Report, Bureau of Resources and Energy Economics, Department of Resources, Energy and Tourism, Australian Government, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- T. Willcock, N. Che, C. McCluskey, Energy in Australia 2013 (Bureau of Resources and Energy Economics, Department of Resources, Energy and Tourism, Australian Government, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- C.O. Australia, 3236.0 – Household and Family Projections, Australia, 2011 to 2036 (Australian Bureau of Statistics, 2015), Available from: http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/Latestproducts/3236.0Main%20Features42011%20to%202036 [accessed 23.09.2016] [Google Scholar]
- R. de Dear, G. Schiller Brager, The adaptive model of thermal comfort and energy conservation in the built environment, Int. J. Biometeorol. 45, 100 (2001) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- L. Pérez-Lombard, J. Ortiz, C. Pout, A review on buildings energy consumption information, Energy Build. 40, 394 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Voss, E. Musall, Net zero energy solar buildings, in Solar Heating & Cooling Programme, SHC Task 40, International Energy Agency (IEA) (2012), Available from: http://task40.iea-shc.org [accessed 23.10.2015] [Google Scholar]
- F.P. Sioshansi, Distributed Generation and its Implications for the Utility Industry (Elsevier Science, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- AccuWeather, Weather for Geelong (2014), Available from: http://www.accuweather.com/en/au/geelong/15892/month/15892?monyr=1/01/2013 [accessed 15.04.2014] [Google Scholar]
- EnergyMadeEasy, Understand and Compare your Home Electricity Usage (Australian Government, 2016), Available from: https://www.energymadeeasy.gov.au/benchmark [accessed 07.01.2017] [Google Scholar]
- Deloitte Australia, Advanced Metering Infrastructure Customer Impacts Study, Final Report: Volume 1 (Department of Primary Industries, 2011), Available from: http://www.smartmeters.vic.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0008/1175858/CIS-Final-report-18-Oct-Volume-1.pdf [accessed 07.01.2017, 18.10.2011] [Google Scholar]
- M.T. Arif, A.M. Oo, A. Ali, G. Shafiullah, Significance of storage on solar photovoltaic system: a residential load case study in Australia, Smart Grid Renew. Energy 4, 167 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Leonardo ENERGY, Net Zero Energy Homes (2011), Available from: http://www.leonardo-energy.org/resources/587/net-zero-energy-homes-581b3ca484413 [accessed 17.11.2015] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ambrose, M. Syme, House Energy Efficiency Inspections Project (Energy Flagship, Final Report, CSIRO, Australia, 2015), Available from: http://nathers.gov.au/sites/prod.nathers/files/publications/House%20Energy%20Efficiency%20Inspect%20Proj.pdf [accessed 25.11.2016] [Google Scholar]
- C. Riedy, G. Milne, Your Home, Australia’s Guide to Environmentally Sustainable Homes (Australian Government, 2013), Available from: http://yourhome.gov.au/energy/appliances [accessed 25.11.2016] [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Wright, D.P. Osman, P. Ashworth, The CSIRO Home Energy Saving Handbook − How to Save Energy, Save Money and Reduce Your Carbon Footprint (2009) p. 240 [Google Scholar]
- Air & Water, Evaporative Cooling vs. Air Conditioning: A True Comparison (2017), Available from: http://www.air-n-water.com/evaporative-cooler-ac-comparison.htm [accessed 07.01.2017] [Google Scholar]
- Cool Breeze, Cool Breeze Air Conditioning, Evaporative vs Reverse Cycle Air conditioning (2016), Available from: https://www.coolbreeze.com.au/reverse-cycle-air-conditioning/ [accessed 07.01.2017] [Google Scholar]
- AGL, AGL Electricity − Energy Price, Collected Price Data (2016), Available from: www.agl.com.au/residential/energy-plans/ [accessed 21.11.2016] [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Kusterer, NASA Surface Meteorology and Solar Energy − Location (Atmospheric Science Data Center, 2013), Available from: https://eosweb.larc.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/sse/grid.cgi [accessed 08.09.2013] [Google Scholar]
- Smartmeters, About Smart Meters, Advanced Metering Infrastructure Customer Impacts Study − Volume 1, The Victorian Electricity Market Region (Victorian State Government, 2016), Available from: http://www.smartmeters.vic.gov.au/about-smart-meters/reports-and-consultations/advanced-metering-infrastructure-customer-impacts-study-volume-1/2-background [accessed 07.01.2017] [Google Scholar]
- Clean Technology Services, Solar PV system price, Available from: http://www.cleantechnologyservices.com.au/special/ [accessed 29.12.2016] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.