Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 2, 2017
Sustainable energy systems for the future
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||26 September 2017|
- J.A. Duffie, W.A. Beckman, Solar Engineering of Thermal Processes, 2nd edn. (Wiley, New York, 1991)
- Linde Group, Refrigerants Environmental Data (Linde Ind Gases, 2016), http://www.linde-gas.com/en/products_and_supply/refrigerants/natural_refrigerants/index.html (accessed on: 2016/05/12)
- A.D. Moore, T. Urmee, P.A. Bahri, S. Rezvani, G.F. Baverstock, Life cycle assessment of domestic hot water systems in Australia, Renew. Energy 103, 187 (2017) [CrossRef]
- A. Genkinger, R. Dott, T. Afjei, Combining heat pumps with solar energy for domestic hot water production, Energy Proc. 30, 101 (2012) [CrossRef]
- C. Chiavetta, F. Tinti, A. Bonoli, Comparative life cycle assessment of renewable energy systems for heating and cooling, Proc. Eng. 21, 591 (2011) [CrossRef]
- S. Eicher, C. Hildbrand, A. Kleijer, J. Bony, M. Bunea, S. Citherlet, Life cycle impact assessment of a solar assisted heat pump for domestic hot water production and space heating, Energy Proc. 48, 813 (2014) [CrossRef]
- B. Hong, R.W. Howarth, Greenhouse gas emissions from domestic hot water: heat pumps compared to most commonly used systems, Energy Sci. Eng. 4, 123 (2016) [CrossRef]
- A. Zottl, M. Lindahl, R. Nordman, P. Rivière, M. Miara, Evaluation method for comparison of heat pump systems with conventional heating systems – concept for evaluation of CO2-reduction potential (2011)
- Wilkenfeld and Associates, Estimated Household Water Heater Energy Use, Running Costs and Emissions (Sustainable Energy Authority Victoria, Victoria, 2005)
- Sustainability Victoria, Estimated Hot Water System Running Costs in Victoria, Victoria (2010)
- Standards Australia, AS/NZS 4234:2008/Amdt 2:2011 Heated Water Systems – Calculation of Energy Consumption (2011)
- Vipac Engineers and Scientists Ltd., TRNSYS Modelling for Heat Pump and Solar Water Heaters to CER Guidelines: STC Assessment of HTS-340, Melbourne, Australia (2012)
- Vipac Engineers and Scientists Ltd., TRNSYS Modelling for Heat Pump and Solar Water Heaters to CER Guidelines: STC Assessment of HTS340-CP, Melbourne, Australia (2013)
- HyChill Australia, HyChill – Minus 60 (2016), https://hychill.com.au/products/minus-60 (accessed on: 2016/09/08)
- Department of Environment, National Greenhouse Accounts (NGA) Factors (Commonwealth of Australia, August 2015)
- Moore, Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) of a Solar Photovoltaic System Installed in Australia and New Zealand, Wellington, New Zealand (2010)
- Fronius International GmbH, Products – Fronius System Solutions (2016), http://www.fronius.com/cps/rde/xchg/SID-6F83DBE3-EA3A97AA/fronius_international/hs.xsl/83_35481_ENG_HTML.htm#.WFjXUVN971o (accessed on: 2016/20/12)
- K. Ishihara, N. Kihira, N. Terada, T. Iwahori, Environmental Burdens of Large Lithium-Ion Batteries Developed in a Japanese National Project (Cent. Res. Inst. Electr. Power Ind., Japan, 2002)
- Fronius International GmbH, Products – Grid-Connected Inverters, n.d., http://www.fronius.com/cps/rde/xchg/SID-47B93AD8-95F14BAC/fronius_international/hs.xsl/83_35331_ENG_HTML.htm#.WFI1XbJ971o (accessed on: 2016/15/12)
- Solar Choice, Residential solar PV system prices for December 2016 (2016), http://www.solarchoice.net.au/blog/news/residential-solar-pv-system-prices-december-2016 (accessed on: 2016/16/12)
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory, System Advisor Model Version, Golden, CO (2016) (accessed on: 2016/31/10)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.