Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 2, 2017
Sustainable energy systems for the future
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||26 September 2017|
- J.A. Duffie, W.A. Beckman, Solar Engineering of Thermal Processes, 2nd edn. (Wiley, New York, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- Linde Group, Refrigerants Environmental Data (Linde Ind Gases, 2016), http://www.linde-gas.com/en/products_and_supply/refrigerants/natural_refrigerants/index.html (accessed on: 2016/05/12) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Moore, T. Urmee, P.A. Bahri, S. Rezvani, G.F. Baverstock, Life cycle assessment of domestic hot water systems in Australia, Renew. Energy 103, 187 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Genkinger, R. Dott, T. Afjei, Combining heat pumps with solar energy for domestic hot water production, Energy Proc. 30, 101 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Chiavetta, F. Tinti, A. Bonoli, Comparative life cycle assessment of renewable energy systems for heating and cooling, Proc. Eng. 21, 591 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Eicher, C. Hildbrand, A. Kleijer, J. Bony, M. Bunea, S. Citherlet, Life cycle impact assessment of a solar assisted heat pump for domestic hot water production and space heating, Energy Proc. 48, 813 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Hong, R.W. Howarth, Greenhouse gas emissions from domestic hot water: heat pumps compared to most commonly used systems, Energy Sci. Eng. 4, 123 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Zottl, M. Lindahl, R. Nordman, P. Rivière, M. Miara, Evaluation method for comparison of heat pump systems with conventional heating systems – concept for evaluation of CO2-reduction potential (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Wilkenfeld and Associates, Estimated Household Water Heater Energy Use, Running Costs and Emissions (Sustainable Energy Authority Victoria, Victoria, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Sustainability Victoria, Estimated Hot Water System Running Costs in Victoria, Victoria (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Standards Australia, AS/NZS 4234:2008/Amdt 2:2011 Heated Water Systems – Calculation of Energy Consumption (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Vipac Engineers and Scientists Ltd., TRNSYS Modelling for Heat Pump and Solar Water Heaters to CER Guidelines: STC Assessment of HTS-340, Melbourne, Australia (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Vipac Engineers and Scientists Ltd., TRNSYS Modelling for Heat Pump and Solar Water Heaters to CER Guidelines: STC Assessment of HTS340-CP, Melbourne, Australia (2013) [Google Scholar]
- HyChill Australia, HyChill – Minus 60 (2016), https://hychill.com.au/products/minus-60 (accessed on: 2016/09/08) [Google Scholar]
- Department of Environment, National Greenhouse Accounts (NGA) Factors (Commonwealth of Australia, August 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Moore, Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) of a Solar Photovoltaic System Installed in Australia and New Zealand, Wellington, New Zealand (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Fronius International GmbH, Products – Fronius System Solutions (2016), http://www.fronius.com/cps/rde/xchg/SID-6F83DBE3-EA3A97AA/fronius_international/hs.xsl/83_35481_ENG_HTML.htm#.WFjXUVN971o (accessed on: 2016/20/12) [Google Scholar]
- K. Ishihara, N. Kihira, N. Terada, T. Iwahori, Environmental Burdens of Large Lithium-Ion Batteries Developed in a Japanese National Project (Cent. Res. Inst. Electr. Power Ind., Japan, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Fronius International GmbH, Products – Grid-Connected Inverters, n.d., http://www.fronius.com/cps/rde/xchg/SID-47B93AD8-95F14BAC/fronius_international/hs.xsl/83_35331_ENG_HTML.htm#.WFI1XbJ971o (accessed on: 2016/15/12) [Google Scholar]
- Solar Choice, Residential solar PV system prices for December 2016 (2016), http://www.solarchoice.net.au/blog/news/residential-solar-pv-system-prices-december-2016 (accessed on: 2016/16/12) [Google Scholar]
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory, System Advisor Model Version, Golden, CO (2016) (accessed on: 2016/31/10) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.