Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 2, 2017
Sustainable energy systems for the future
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||19 September 2017|
- X. Luo, J. Wang, M. Dooner, J. Clarke, Overview of current development in electrical energy storage technologies and the application potential in power system operation, Appl. Energy 137, 511–536 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Worthmann, C.M. Kellett, P. Braun, L. Grüne, S.R. Weller, Distributed and decentralized control of residential energy systems incorporating battery storage, IEEE Trans. Smart Grid 6, 1914–1923 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Parkinson, Morgan Stanley sees 2.4 million Australia homes with battery storage (RenewEconomy, 2015) [Online], available at: http://reneweconomy.com.au/morgan-stanley-sees-2-4m-australia-homes-with-battery-storage-20668/ (accessed on: 2017/03/02) [Google Scholar]
- Australian Energy Regulator, Energy made easy – understand and compare your home electricity usage (2017) [Online], available at: https://www.energymadeeasy.gov.au/benchmark (accessed on: 2017/27/02) [Google Scholar]
- C. Shearer, Off the grid, Aust. Sci. 36, 24 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Currie, Design a small-scale energy storage system for renewable energy, Doctoral dissertation, Charles Darwin University, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Data Analysis Australia, Profiles of power (2016) [Online], http://www.daa.com.au/case-studies/profiles-of-power/ (accessed on: 2017/27/02) [Google Scholar]
- Synergy, Solar credits, REBS & upgrades (2017) [Online], https://www.synergy.net.au/Your-home/Help-and-advice/Solar-credits-and-upgrades (accessed on: 2017/07/27) [Google Scholar]
- Homer Energy, HomerPro (Homer Energy, 2017), available at: http://www.homerenergy.com/HOMER_pro.html (accessed 2017/07/02) [Google Scholar]
- Natural Resources Canada, RETScreen (Government of Canada, 2017), available at: http://www.nrcan.gc.ca/energy/software-tools/7465 (accessed on: 2017/07/02) [Google Scholar]
- H. Lewis, Lithium-ion battery consultation report (Helen Lewis Research, 2016), pp. 9–10 [Google Scholar]
- A. Macdonald-Smith, Australia primed as heartland for battery-storage revolution (2015) [Online], available at: http://www.smh.com.au/business/carbon-economy/australia-primed-as-heartland-for-batterystorage-revolution-20150527-ghba6h.html (accessed on: 2017/03/02) [Google Scholar]
- G. Parkinson, Lend Lease to pioneer large scale battery storage for new Perth suburb (RenewEconomy, 2016) [Online], available at: http://reneweconomy.com.au/lend-lease-to-pioneer-large-scale-battery-storage-for-new-perth-suburb-17584/ (accessed on: 2017/03/02) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.