Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 2, 2017
Sustainable energy systems for the future
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||01 September 2017|
- J. Friedrichs, Global energy crunch: how different parts of the world would react to a peak oil scenario, Energy Policy 38, 4562 (2010) [CrossRef]
- Australian Government, Department of Industry, Innovation and Science, Australian Energy Update (2016)
- Australian Bureau of Statistics, Motor Vehicle Census (2016)
- Commonwealth of Australia, Rural and Regional Affairs and Transport References Committee, Australia’s Transport Energy Resilience and Sustainability (2015), pp. 3–4
- Commonwealth of Australia, Australian National Greenhouse Accounts: National Inventory Report, The Australian Government Submission to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (2015), Vol. 1, p. 40
- Commonwealth of Australia, Australia’s Sixth National Communication on Climate Change (2013), pp. 86–88
- P. Laird et al., in Back on Track: Rethinking Transport Policy in Australia and New Zealand (University of New South Wales Press, Australia, 2001), pp. 85 and 88
- Airbus, A340-600 Global Performer (2017)
- Consult Australia, Transporting Australia’s Future (2010)
- Infrastructure Partnership Australia, Road Pricing and Transport Infrastructure Funding: Reform Pathways for Australia (2013)
- Australian Government Climate Change Authority, Reducing Australia’s Greenhouse Gas Emissions – Targets and Progress Review Final Report, 2014, p. 163
- J. Freebairn, Environmental taxation and its possible application in Australia, in Proceedings of Australia’s Future Tax Policy Conference (2009)
- P. Pearce, in Using Tax and Regulatory Measures to Reform Choice and Usage of Motor Vehicles for Personal Transportation in Australia for the Sustainability of Oil (Australian Tax Research Foundation, Research Study 48, 2013)
- S. Thorne, in Interpretive Description (Left Coast Press, 2008), pp. 35 and 175
- Commonwealth of Australia, Australia’s Future Tax System: Final Report, 2010
- S.E. Plotkin, Examining fuel economy and carbon standards for light vehicles, Discussion Paper No. 2007-1 Prepared for the International Transport Forum on the Cost and Effectiveness of Policies to Reduce Vehicle Emissions (OECD, 2007, p. 39)
- L.W. Cheah, Cars on a Diet: The Material and Energy Impacts of Passenger Vehicle Weight Reduction in the US, Thesis, Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering Systems, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2010, p. 32
- European Commission’s Directorate-General for Environment, Fiscal Measures to Reduce CO2 Emissions from New Passenger Cars: Main Report, 2002, p. 114
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.