Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 2, 2017
Sustainable energy systems for the future
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||24 August 2017|
- C. Stefano, M. Giampaolo, I.F. de la Garcia, Energy analysis of electric vehicles using batteries or fuel cells through well to wheel driving cycle simulations, J. Power Sources 186, 464 (2009) [CrossRef]
- Fuel Cell Commercialization Conference on Japan, Information of Commercial Hydrogen Station (2017), Available from http://fccj.jp/hystation/index.html#hystop [in Japanese]
- Enefarm Partners, For Residential Fuel Cells “ENE-FARM” Cumulative 150,000 Breakthrough, Press Release on December 12 (2015), Available from: http://www.gas.or.jp/newsrelease/2017ef20.pdf [in Japanese]
- K. Kobayashi, About newest residential fuel cell cogeneration system ‘Enefarm’, Hydrogen Energy Syst. 36, 51 (2011) [in Japanese]
- Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd., Specification of Enefarm (2016), Available from http://www.tokyo-gas.co.jp/home.tokyo-gas.co.jp/enefarm_special/enefarm/specific.html [in Japanese]
- H. Aki, S. Yamamoto, J. Kondoh, A. Murata, I. Ishii, T. Maeda, Analyses on cost reduction and CO2 mitigation by penetration of fuel cells to residential houses, Trans. Inst. Electr. Eng. Jpn. B 124, 431 (2004) [in Japanese]
- T. Wakui, N. Wada, R. Yokoyama, Energy-saving effect of a residential polymer electrolyte fuel cell cogeneration system combined with a plug-in hybrid electric vehicle, Energy Convers. Manag. 77, 40 (2014) [CrossRef]
- Y. Mugikura, Electrochemical investigation of fuel cell performance, Hydrogen Energy Syst. Soc. Jpn. 35, 50 (2010)
- Toyota Motor Corporation, Specification of Mirai (2015), Available from http://toyota.jp/pages/contents/mirai/001_p_001/pdf/spec/mirai_spec_201508.pdf [in Japanese]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.