Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 2, 2017
Sustainable energy systems for the future
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||23 August 2017|
- C. Wouters, E.S. Fraga, A.M. James, An energy integrated, multi-microgrid, MILP (mixed-integer linear programming) approach for residential distributed energy system planning – a South Australian case-study, Energy (2015), doi:10.1016/j.energy.2015.03.051 [Google Scholar]
- C. Wouters, E.S. Fraga, A.M. James, A multi-objective framework for cost-unavailability optimisation of residential distributed energy system design, Sustain. Energy Grids Netw. (2017), doi:10.1016/j.segan.2017.01.002 [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Wouters, Optimal design and regulation of residential distributed energy systems, Ph.D. thesis, University College London, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Ünal, S. Ercan, G. Kayakutlu, Optimisation studies on tri-generation: a review, Int. J. Energy Res. 39, 1311 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Alarcon-Rodriguez, G. Ault, S. Galloway, Multi-objective planning of distributed energy resources: a review of the state-of-the-art, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 14, 1353 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Keirstead, N. Samsatli, N. Shah, C. Weber, The impact of CHP (combined heat and power) planning restrictions on the efficiency of urban energy systems, Energy 41, 93 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Fazlollahi, G. Becker, A. Ashouri, F. Maréchal, Multi-objective, multi-period optimisation of district energy systems: IV. A case study, Energy 84, 365 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Mallikarjun, H.F. Lewis, Energy technology allocation for distributed energy resources: a strategic technology-policy framework, Energy 72, 783 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kelly, M. Pollitt, An assessment of the present and future opportunities for combined heat and power with district heating (CHP-DH) in the United Kingdom, Energy Policy 38, 6936 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Floudas, Nonlinear and Mixed-Integer Optimization: Fundamentals and Applications (Oxford University Press, United Kingdom, 1995), ISBN: 0-19-510056-5 [Google Scholar]
- G. Chicco, P. Mancarella, Distributed multi-generation: a comprehensive view, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 13, 535 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.M.C. Ang, D.J.L. Brett, I. Staffell, A.D. Hawkes, E.S. Fraga, N.J. Samsatli, N.P. Brandon, Design of fuel-cell micro-cogeneration systems through modeling and optimization, Wiley Interdiscip. Rev.: Energy Environ. 1, 181 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Villemeur, Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, and Safety Assessment: Assessment, Hardware, Software, and Human Factors (John Wiley and Sons, United Kingdom, 1992), Vol. 2, ISBN: 0-471-93048-2 [Google Scholar]
- EventHelix, Reliability and Availability Basics (2014), Available from http://www.eventhelix.com/realtimemantra/faulthandling/reliability_availability_basics.htm#.VFxoRme7SkN (last consulted on: 2016/24/05) [Google Scholar]
- GAMS Development Corporation, Genetic Algebraic Modeling System, December (2016), Available from http://www.gams.com/help/topic/gams.doc/userguides/mccarl/mccarlgamsuserguide.pdf (last consulted on: 2016/04/19) [Google Scholar]
- IBM, IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimizer Version 12.1 User's Guide (2009), Available from http://www.ampl.com/BOOKLETS/amplcplex121userguide.pdf (last consulted on: 2016/04/05) [Google Scholar]
- Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO), Fact Sheet: Distributed Generation (2012), Available from http://www.aemc.gov.au/getattachment/9aac3077-50e9-41a6-b_6-09bc30a00182/Distributed-generation.aspx (last consulted on: 2016/14/04) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.