Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 2, 2017
Sustainable energy systems for the future
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 August 2017|
- R.W. Bentley, Global oil and gas depletion: an overview, Energy Policy 30, 189 (2002) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Cavallo, Predicting the peak in world oil production, Nat. Resour. Res. 11, 187 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Helm, The future of fossil fuels − is it the end? OXREP 18, 24 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Griggs, M.S. Stafford, O. Gaffney, I. Noble, Sustainable development goals for people and planet, Nature 495, 305 (2013) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- P. Capros, A. De-Vita, N. Tasios, P. Siskos, M. Kannavou, A. Petropoulos, S. Evangelopulou, M. Zampara, D. Papadopoulos, C. Nakos, L. Paroussos, K. Fragiadakis, S. Tsani, P. Karkatsoulis, N. Pragkos, N. Kouvaritakis, L. Hoeglund-Isaksson, W. Winiwarter, P. Purohit, A. Gomez-Sanabria, S. Frank, N. Forsell, M. Gusti, P. Havlik, M. Obersteiner, H. Witzke, M. Kestig, EU Reference Scenario 2016, Energy, Transport and GHG Emissions. Trends to 2050 (Office of the European Union, Luxembourg, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Brennan, P. Owende, Biofuels from microalgae – a review of technologies for production, processing, and extractions of biofuels and co-products, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 14, 557 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Rasul, B. Sharma, The nexus approach to water–energy–food security: an option for adaptation to climate change, Clim. Policy 16, 682 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- EUP, Concerning Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control (EU, Strasbourg, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- USA EPA, Protection of the Environment Act 2003. P. 23 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- EUP, Establishing Best Available Techniques (BAT) Conclusions, Under Directive 2010/75/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council on Industrial Emissions, for the Refining of Mineral Oil and Gas (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Åkerström, L.M. Mortensen, B. Rusten, H.R. Gislerød, Biomass production and removal of ammonium and phosphate by Chlorella sp. in sludge liquor at natural light and different levels of temperature control, Springerplus 5, 676 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- EU, Report on the Functioning of the European Carbon Market (2017), p. 34 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Anker, E. Katz, D. Mualem, Method and Device Suitable for Growing Algae, US 14/438, 657, IL 238696, IN 4814/DELNP/2015, CH 201380069671.7, EU 12859300.1 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Anker, E. Katz, Aqueous Waste Treatment Method and Device, US 14/115, 355, IL 229191, EU 12726855.5 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Anker, F. Nakonechny, B. Niazov, S. Lugovskoy, M. Nisnevitch, Biofuel production by fermentation of water plants and agricultural lignocellulosic by-products, in ICSREE 2016 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Gana, Development of Microalgae PBR Operational Array for Biodiesel Manufacturing. MSc. Thesis (Ariel University, Ariel, Israel, 2013) [in Heb.] [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Lloyd, D.T. Canvin, D.A. Culver, Photosynthesis and photorespiration in algae, Plant Physiol. 59, 936 (1977) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Chinnasamy, A. Bhatnagar, R. Claxton, K.C. Das, Biomass and bioenergy production potential of microalgae consortium in open and closed bioreactors using untreated carpet industry effluent as growth medium, Bioresour. Technol. 101, 6751 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.-Y. Chiu, C.-Y. Kao, T.-T. Huang, C.-J. Lin, S.-C. Ong, C.-D. Chen, J.-S. Chang, C.-S. Lin, Microalgal biomass production and on-site bioremediation of carbon dioxide, nitrogen oxide and sulfur dioxide from flue gas using Chlorella sp. cultures, Bioresour. Technol. 102, 9135 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.