Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 1, 2016
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||05 September 2016|
- J. Dong, H. Jin, The design strategy of green rural housing of Tibetan areas in Yunnan, China, Renew. Energy 49, 63 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Dong, W. Cheng, Based on the characteristics of respondents and the voice of the urban neighborhood public space business facilities noise environment evaluation research, J. Harbin Inst. Technol. 20, 103 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Dong, H. Jin, J. Kang, X. Chen, A pilot study of the acoustic environment in residential areas in Harbin, towards the questionnaire design, J. Harbin Inst. Technol. 18, 319 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. Junyan, J. Hong, K. Jian, W. Liying, H. Qiushi, Research on the evaluation of the traffic acoustic environment in public space of residential community based on the characteristics of residents, Archit. J. 10, 124 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. Junyan, J. Hong, K. Jian, Research of acoustic environment in public space in urban residential community in China, Huazhong Archit. 30, 61 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.