Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 1, 2016
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||08 September 2016|
- A. Baillo, M. Ventosa, M. Rivier, A. Ramos, Optimal offering strategies for generation companies operating in electricity spot markets, IEEE Trans. Power Syst. 19, 745 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Vázquez, P. Rodilla, C. Batlle, Residual demand models for strategic bidding in European power exchanges: revisiting the methodology in the presence of a large penetration of renewables, Electr. Power Syst. Res. 108, 178 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Wagner, Residual demand modeling and application to electricity pricing, Available at SSRN 2018908, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- A. Motamedi, C. Geidel, H. Zareipour, W.D. Rosehart, Electricity price forecasting considering residual demand , in 2012 3rd IEEE PES International Conference and Exhibition on Innovative Smart Grid Technologies (ISGT Europe), October (IEEE, 2012), p. 1 [Google Scholar]
- W.P. Schill, Residual load, renewable surplus generation and storage requirements in Germany, Energy Policy 73, 65 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Koenker, G. Basset, Regression quantiles, Econometrica 46, 33 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Hagfors, E. Kristoffersen, T. Staver, D. Bunn, S. Westgaard, Modelling the UK electricity price distributions using quantile regression, Working Paper, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- S. Hammoudeh, D.K. Nguyen, R.M. Sousa, Energy prices and CO2 emission allowance prices: a quantile regression approach, Energy Policy 70, 201 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Kaza, Understanding the spectrum of residential energy consumption: a quantile regression approach, Energy Policy 38, 6574 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.C. Lee, J.H. Zeng, The impact of oil price shocks on stock market activities: asymmetric effect with quantile regression, Math. Comput. Simul. 81, 1910 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Feinberg, D. Genethliou, Load forecasting, in Applied Mathematics for Restructured Electric Power Systems (Springer, USA, 2005), p. 269 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.