Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 1, 2016
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||30 August 2016|
- V. Lenzi, A. Ulbig, G. Andersson, Impact of forecast accuracy on grid integration of renewable energy sources , in Proc. IEEE Power Tech. Conf., Grenoble ( 2013) [Google Scholar]
- H. Quan, D. Srinivasan, A. Khosravi, Short-term load and wind power forecasting using neural network-based prediction intervals, IEEE Trans. Neural Netw. Learn. Syst. 25, 303 ( 2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mellit, S.A. Kalogirou, L. Hontoria, S. Shaari, Artificial intelligence techniques for sizing photovoltaic systems: a review, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 13, 406 ( 2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.H. Inman, H.T.C. Pedro, C.F. Coimbra, Solar forecasting methods for renewable energy integration, Progr. Energy Combust. Sci. 39, 535 ( 2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Gupta, D. Srinivasan, T. Reindl, Forecasting solar and wind data using dynamic neural network architectures for a micro-grid ensemble, in Proc. IEEE Symposium on Computational Intelligence Applications in Smart Grid, Singapore ( 2013), Vol. 1, p. 87 [Google Scholar]
- A. Di Piazza, M.C. Di Piazza, G. Vitale, Solar radiation estimate and forecasting by neural networks for smart grid energy management, in Proc. European PV Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition, Paris ( 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Di Piazza, M.C. Di Piazza, G. Vitale, Estimation and forecast of wind power generation by FTDNN and NARX-net based models for energy management purpose in smart grids, Renew. Energy Power Qual. J. 12, 560 ( 2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. Hava, B.G. Seigelmann, C. Horne, L. Giles, Computational capabilities of recurrent NARX neural Networks, IEEE Trans. Syst. Man Cybernet. 27, 208 ( 1997) [Google Scholar]
- D. Montana, L. Davis, Training feedforward neural networks using genetic algorithms, in Proc. 11th Int. Joint Conf. Artificial Intelligence, San Mateo ( 1989), p. 762 [Google Scholar]
- J. Holland, Adaptation in natural and artificial systems ( University of Michigan Press, Ann Arbor, MI, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Nørgård, The neural network based system identification toolbox: for use with MATLAB, 1997 [Google Scholar]
- H. Hassibi, D.G. Stork, Second order derivatives for network pruning: optimal brain surgeon, in: NIPS 5, edited by S.J. Hanson et al. ( Morgan Kaufmann, San Mateo, 1993), p. 164 [Google Scholar]
- L.K. Hansen, J. Larsen, Linear unlearning for cross-validation, Adv. Comput. Math. 5, 269 ( 1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Di Piazza, M.C. Di Piazza, G. Vitale, Solar radiation forecasting based on artificial neural networks optimized by genetic algorithm for energy management in smart grids, in Proc. European PV Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition, Amsterdam ( 2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.