Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 1, 2016
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||13 September 2016|
- S.A. Dos Anjos, A.S.A. da Silva, B. Stošić, T. Stošić, Long term correlations and cross-correlations in wind speed and solar radiation temporal series from Fernando de Noronha Island, Brazil, Physic. A 424, 90 (2015) [CrossRef]
- J. Widèn, Correlation between large-scale solar and wind power in a future scenario for Sweden, IEEE Trans. Sustain. Energy 2, 177 (2011) [CrossRef]
- W. Zhou, C. Lou, Z. Li, L. Lu, H. Yang, Current status of research on optimum sizing of stand-alone hybrid solar-wind power generation systems, Appl. Energy 87, 380 (2010) [CrossRef]
- J. Widèn, N. Carpman, V. Castellucci, D. Lingfors, J. Olauson, F. Remouit, M. Bergkvist, M. Grabbe, R. Waters, Variability assessment and forecasting of renewables: a review for solar, wind, wave and tidal resources, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 44, 356 (2015) [CrossRef]
- M. Maturilli, A. Herber, G. König-Langlo, Surface radiation climatology for Ny-Ålesund, Svalbard (78.9° N), basic observations for trend detection, Theor. Appl. Climatol. 120, 331 (2015) [CrossRef]
- M. Maturilli et al., Basic measurements and other of radiation from the Baseline Surface Radiation Network (BSRN) Station Ny-Ålesund in the years 1992–2013, reference list of 253 datasets (2014). DOI:10.1594/PANGAEA.150000
- M. Maturilli et al., Continuous meterological observations at station Ny-Ålesund 1993–08 to 2011–07 (2013). DOI:10.1594/PANGAEA.793046
- M. Maturilli, A. Herber, G. König-Langlo, Climatology and time series of surface meteorology in Ny-Ålesund, Svalbard, Earth Syst. Sci. Data 5, 155 (2013) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.