Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 1, 2016
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||29 August 2016|
- Y. Cao, A. Pawłowski, Sewage sludge-to-energy approaches based on anaerobic digestion and pyrolysis: brief overview and energy efficiency assessment, Renew. Sust. Energy Rev. 16, 1657 ( 2012) [CrossRef]
- A. Kelessidis, A.S. Stasinakis, Comparative study of the methods used for treatment and final disposal of sewage sludge in European countries, Waste Manag. 32, 1186 ( 2012) [CrossRef]
- S. Werle, Modeling of the reburning process using sewage sludge-derived syngas, Waste Manag. 32, 753 ( 2012) [CrossRef]
- S. Werle, A reburning process using sewage sludge-derived syngas, Chem Pap. 66, 99 ( 2012) [CrossRef]
- K.J. Ptasinski, M.J. Prins, A. Pierik, Exergetic evaluation of biomass gasification, Energy 32, 568 ( 2007) [CrossRef]
- D.W. Van Krevelen, J. Schuyer, Coal Science ( Elsevier Publishing Company, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 1957)
- J.W. Judex, M. Gaiffi, H.Ch. Burgbacher, Gasification of dried sewage sludge: status of the demonstration and the pilot plant, Waste Manag. 32, 719 ( 2012) [CrossRef]
- S.-W. Park, Ch.-H. Jang, Characteristics of carbonized sludge for co-combustion in pulverized coal power plants, Waste Manag. 31, 523 ( 2011). [CrossRef]
- Commission of European Communities, Council Directive 91/271/EEC of 21 March 1991 concerning urban waste-water treatment (amended by the 98/15 EC of 27 February 1998)
- Commission of European Communities, Council Directive 86/278/EEC of 4 July 1986 on the protection of the environment and in particular of the soil, when sewage sludge is used in agriculture
- Commission of European Communities, Council Directive 91/156/EEC of March 1991 amending Directive 75/442/EEC on waste
- Commission of European Communities, Council Directive 99/31/EC of 26 April 1999 on the landfill of waste
- L.E. Taba, M.F. Irfan, W.A.M.W. Daud, M.H. Chakrabarti, The effect of temperature on various parameters in coal, biomass and CO – gasification: a review, Renew. Sust. Energy Rev. 16, 5584 ( 2012) [CrossRef]
- J.C. Buckley, P.M. Schwarz, Renewable energy from gasification of manure: an innovative technology in search of fertile policy, Environ. Monit. Assess. 84, 111 ( 2003) [CrossRef]
- J. Chang, Y. Fu, Z. Luo, Experimental study for dimethyl ether production from biomass gasification and simulation on dimethyl ether production, Biomass Bioenergy 39, 67 ( 2012) [CrossRef]
- N. Kobayashi, M. Tanaka, G. Piao, J. Kobayashi, S. Hatano, Y. Itaya, S. Mori, High temperature air-blown woody biomass gasification model for estimation of an entrained down-flow gasifier, Waste Manag. 29, 245 ( 2009) [CrossRef]
- T.W. Marrero, B.P. McAuley, W.R. Sutterlin, J.S. Morris, S.E. Manahan, Fate of heavy metals and radioactive metals in gasification of sewage sludge, Waste Manag. 24, 193 ( 2012)
- F. Pinto, H. Lopes, R.N. Andre, M Disa, I Gulyurtlu, I. Cabrita, Effect of experimental conditions on gas quality and solids produced by sewage sludge cogasification, Energy Fuel 21, 2737 ( 2007) [CrossRef]
- S.S. Thanapal, K. Annamalai, J.M. Sweeten, G. Gordillo, Fixed bed gasification of dairy biomass with enriched air mixture, Appl. Energy 97, 525 ( 2012) [CrossRef]
- S. Werle, R.K. Wilk, A review of methods for the thermal utilization of sewage sludge: the Polish perspective, Renew. Energy 35, 1914 ( 2010) [CrossRef]
- S. Werle, Possibility of NOx emission reduction from combustion process using sewage sludge gasification gas as an additional fuel, Arch. Environ. Prot. 38, 81 ( 2012)
- J.W. Kim, T.Y. Mun, J.O. Kim, J.S. Kim, Air gasification of mixed plastic wastes using a two-stage gasifier for the production of producer gas with low tar and high caloric value, Fuel 90, 2266 ( 2011)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.