Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 1, 2016
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||29 August 2016|
- Y. Cao, A. Pawłowski, Sewage sludge-to-energy approaches based on anaerobic digestion and pyrolysis: brief overview and energy efficiency assessment, Renew. Sust. Energy Rev. 16, 1657 ( 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kelessidis, A.S. Stasinakis, Comparative study of the methods used for treatment and final disposal of sewage sludge in European countries, Waste Manag. 32, 1186 ( 2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Werle, Modeling of the reburning process using sewage sludge-derived syngas, Waste Manag. 32, 753 ( 2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Werle, A reburning process using sewage sludge-derived syngas, Chem Pap. 66, 99 ( 2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.J. Ptasinski, M.J. Prins, A. Pierik, Exergetic evaluation of biomass gasification, Energy 32, 568 ( 2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.W. Van Krevelen, J. Schuyer, Coal Science ( Elsevier Publishing Company, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 1957) [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Judex, M. Gaiffi, H.Ch. Burgbacher, Gasification of dried sewage sludge: status of the demonstration and the pilot plant, Waste Manag. 32, 719 ( 2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.-W. Park, Ch.-H. Jang, Characteristics of carbonized sludge for co-combustion in pulverized coal power plants, Waste Manag. 31, 523 ( 2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Commission of European Communities, Council Directive 91/271/EEC of 21 March 1991 concerning urban waste-water treatment (amended by the 98/15 EC of 27 February 1998) [Google Scholar]
- Commission of European Communities, Council Directive 86/278/EEC of 4 July 1986 on the protection of the environment and in particular of the soil, when sewage sludge is used in agriculture [Google Scholar]
- Commission of European Communities, Council Directive 91/156/EEC of March 1991 amending Directive 75/442/EEC on waste [Google Scholar]
- Commission of European Communities, Council Directive 99/31/EC of 26 April 1999 on the landfill of waste [Google Scholar]
- L.E. Taba, M.F. Irfan, W.A.M.W. Daud, M.H. Chakrabarti, The effect of temperature on various parameters in coal, biomass and CO – gasification: a review, Renew. Sust. Energy Rev. 16, 5584 ( 2012) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Buckley, P.M. Schwarz, Renewable energy from gasification of manure: an innovative technology in search of fertile policy, Environ. Monit. Assess. 84, 111 ( 2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Chang, Y. Fu, Z. Luo, Experimental study for dimethyl ether production from biomass gasification and simulation on dimethyl ether production, Biomass Bioenergy 39, 67 ( 2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Kobayashi, M. Tanaka, G. Piao, J. Kobayashi, S. Hatano, Y. Itaya, S. Mori, High temperature air-blown woody biomass gasification model for estimation of an entrained down-flow gasifier, Waste Manag. 29, 245 ( 2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.W. Marrero, B.P. McAuley, W.R. Sutterlin, J.S. Morris, S.E. Manahan, Fate of heavy metals and radioactive metals in gasification of sewage sludge, Waste Manag. 24, 193 ( 2012) [Google Scholar]
- F. Pinto, H. Lopes, R.N. Andre, M Disa, I Gulyurtlu, I. Cabrita, Effect of experimental conditions on gas quality and solids produced by sewage sludge cogasification, Energy Fuel 21, 2737 ( 2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Thanapal, K. Annamalai, J.M. Sweeten, G. Gordillo, Fixed bed gasification of dairy biomass with enriched air mixture, Appl. Energy 97, 525 ( 2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Werle, R.K. Wilk, A review of methods for the thermal utilization of sewage sludge: the Polish perspective, Renew. Energy 35, 1914 ( 2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Werle, Possibility of NOx emission reduction from combustion process using sewage sludge gasification gas as an additional fuel, Arch. Environ. Prot. 38, 81 ( 2012) [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Kim, T.Y. Mun, J.O. Kim, J.S. Kim, Air gasification of mixed plastic wastes using a two-stage gasifier for the production of producer gas with low tar and high caloric value, Fuel 90, 2266 ( 2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.