Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 1, 2016
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||22 August 2016|
- J.V. Akwa, H.A. Vielmo, A.P. Petry, A review on the performance of Savonius wind turbines, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 16, 3054 ( 2012) [CrossRef]
- F. Wenehenubun, A. Saputra, H. Sutanto, An experimental study on the performance of Savonius wind turbines related with the number of blades, Energy Proc. 68, 297 ( 2015) [CrossRef]
- I. Dobrev, F. Massouh, CFD and PIV investigation of unsteady flow through Savonius wind turbine, Energy Proc. 6, 711 ( 2011) [CrossRef]
- P. Jaohindy, S. McTavish, F. Garde, A. Bastide, An analysis of the transient forces acting on Savonius rotors with different aspect ratios, Renew. Energy 55, 286 ( 2013) [CrossRef]
- S. McTavish, D. Feszty, T. Sankar, Steady and rotating computational fluid dynamics simulations of a novel vertical axis wind turbine for small-scale power generation, Renew. Energy 41, 171 ( 2012) [CrossRef]
- K. Golecha, T.I. Eldho, S.V. Prabhu, Study on the interaction between two hydrokinetic Savonius turbines, Int. J. Rotat. Mach. 2012, 581658 ( 2012) [CrossRef]
- SC/Tetra 9.0, User Guide (Software Cradle Co. Ltd., Osaka, Japan, 2010)
- F.R. Menter, Two-equation Eddy-viscosity turbulence models for engineering applications, AIAA J. 32, 1598 ( 1994) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.