Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 1, 2016
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||29 June 2016|
- Renewable Energy Policy Network for the 21st Century – REN21 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- IPCC Climate Change, 2014 Impacts, Adaptation, and Vulnerability, Working Group II, Contribution to the Fifth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Pravalie, G. Bandoc, Aridity variability in the last five decades in the Dobrogea Region, Romania, Arid Land Res. Manage. 29, 1 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Bandoc, Costal phenologic cycles for Sfântu Gheorghe station (the Danube Delta), J. Environ. Prot. Ecol. 9, 953 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- G. Bandoc, R. Pravalie, Climatic water balance dynamics over the last five decades in Romania's most arid region, Dobrogea, J. Geogr. Sci. 25, 1307 (2015). DOI:10.1007/s11442-015-1236-1 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Bridge, S. Bouzarovski, M. Bradshaw, N. Nick Eyre, Geographies of energy transition: space, place and the low-carbon economy, Energy Policy 53, 331 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Araneo, S. Celozzi, Eco-sustainable routing of power lines for the connection of renewable energy plants to the Italian high-voltage grid Chiara Vergine, Int. J. Energy Environ. Eng. 6, 9 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Chauhan, R.P. Saini, A review on Integrated Renewable Energy System based power generation for stand-alone applications: configurations, storage options, sizing methodologies and control, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 38, 99 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Neves, C.A. Silva, S. Connors, Design and implementation of hybrid renewable energy systems on micro-communities: a review on case studies, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 31, 935 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Bandoc, M. Degeratu, A.M.S. Florescu, E. Dragomir, Variance analysis of wind characteristics for energy conversion, J. Environ. Prot. Ecol. 14, 1760 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.M.S. Florescu, G. Bandoc, M. Degeratu, Analysis of environmental characteristics and operational reports of small and medium turbines, Appl. Mech. Mater. 178–181, 973 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.M.S. Florescu, G. Bandoc, M. Degeratu, Energy efficiency evaluation of wind energy based on energy reports, Adv. Mater. Res. 1008–1009, 188 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Miller, J. Richter, J. O’Leary, Socio-energy systems design: a policy framework for energy transitions, Energy Res. Soc. Sci. 6, 29 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.