Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 1, 2016
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 June 2016|
- B. Papillon, J.-L. Gagne, S. Giroux, M. Sabourin, Turbine rehabilitation: Chute-des-Passes case study ( HydroVision, Portland, Oregon, 2002)
- M. Sallaberger, Ch. Michaud, H. Born, St. Winkler, M. Peron, Design and manufacturing of Francis Runners for Rehabilitation Projects ( Hydro 2001, Riva del Garda, 2001)
- J. Swiderski, J. Martin, High Power Francis runner – upgrade with a new design runner, Norcan Hydraulic Turbine Inc. Report, 1999
- A.A. Sotnikov, Water turbines at Bratsk HES: design, use and upgrading, Hydrotech. Constr. 35, 507 (2001) [CrossRef]
- A.E. Lyutov, D.V. Chirkov, V.A. Skorospelov, P.A. Turuk, S.G. Cherny, Coupled multipoint shape optimization of runner and draft tube of hydraulic turbines, J. Fluids Eng.: Trans. ASME 137, 11 (2015) [CrossRef]
- J. Wu, K. Shimmei, K. Tani, K. Niikura, J. Sato, CFD-based design optimization for hydro turbines, J. Fluids Eng.: Trans. ASME 129, 159 (2007) [CrossRef]
- D. Frunzăverde, S. Muntean, G. Mărginean, V.C. Câmpian, L. Marşavina, Failure analysis of a Francis turbine runner, IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth Environ. Sci. 12, 012115 (2010) [CrossRef]
- A. Baya, S. Muntean, V.C. Câmpian, A. Cuzmoş, M. Diaconescu, Gh. Bălan, Experimental investigations of the unsteady flow in a Francis turbine draft tube cone, IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth Environ. Sci. 12, 012007 (2010) [CrossRef]
- R. Susan-Resiga, C. Ighişan, S. Muntean, A mathematical model for the swirling flow ingested by the draft tube of Francis turbines, Wasser Wirtshchaft Extra. 1, 23 (2015)
- R. Susan-Resiga, G.D. Ciocan, I. Anton, F. Avellan, Analysis of the swirling flow downstream a Francis turbine runner, J. Fluids Eng.: Trans. ASME 128, 177 (2006) [CrossRef]
- T.C. Vu, S. Retieb, Accuracy assessment of current CFD tools to predict hydraulic turbine efficiency hill chart, in Proc. XXIst IAHR Symposium on Hydraulic Machinery and Systems, Lausanne, Switzerland (2002), Vol. 2, p. 193
- A.A. Sotnikov, I.M. Pylev, Experience at Leningrad Metallurgical Plant with water turbines for use over wide ranges in head and load, Hydrotech. Const. 35, 73 (2001) [CrossRef]
- E. Göde, Performance upgrading of hydraulic machinery with the help of CFD ( Notes on Numerical Fluid Mechanics and Multidisciplinary Design, 299 2009), Vol. 100, p. 299
- Fluent Inc. Fluent. User Guide V6.3 (2004)
- S. Muntean, I. Ninaci, R. Susan-Resiga, A. Baya, I. Anton, Numerical analysis of the flow in the old Francis runner in order to define the refurbishment strategy, UPB Sci. Bul. Ser. D 72, 117 (2010)
- R.F. Susan-Resiga, S. Muntean, F. Avellan, I. Anton, Mathematical modelling of swirling flow in hydraulic turbines for the full operating range, Appl. Math. Model. 35, 4759 (2011) [CrossRef]
- T. Ciocan, R. Susan-Resiga, S. Muntean, Improving draft tube hydrodynamics over a wide operating range, Proc. Roman. Acad. Ser. A 15, 182 (2014)
- R.F. Susan-Resiga, S. Muntean, T. Ciocan, E. Joubarne, P. Leroy, L. Bornard, Influence of the velocity field at the inlet of a Francis turbine draft tube on performance over an operating range, IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth Environ. Sci. 15, 032008 (2012) [CrossRef]
- R.F. Susan-Resiga, S. Muntean, T. Ciocan, T. de Colombel, P. Leroy, Surrogate runner model for draft tube losses computation within a wide range of operating points, IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth Environ. Sci. 22, 012022 (2014) [CrossRef]
- T. Ciocan, R. Susan-Resiga, S. Muntean, Modelling and optimization of the velocity profiles at the draft tube inlet of a Francis turbine within an operating range, J. Hydraul. Res. 1, 74 (2016) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.