Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 1, 2016
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||29 June 2016|
- United Nations Environmental Program (UNEP), Cities and buildings UNEP initiatives and projects (2012), p. 2: http://www.unep.org/SBCI/pdfs/Cities_and_Buildings-UNEP_DTIE_Initiatives_and_projects_hd.pdf, accessed June 2016
- C.H. Pout, F. MacKenzie, R. Bettle, Carbon dioxide emissions from non-domestic buildings: 2000 and beyond (BRE Energy Technology Centre, Watford, 2002)
- Egyptian German High Level Joint Committee for cooperation on renewable energy and energy efficiency and environmental protection (JCEE): http://www.jcee-eg.net/, accessed May 2015
- UK Green Building Council (UKGBC), Carbon reductions in existing non-domestic buildings (UK Green Building Council, London, 2011)
- Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC): https://www.gov.uk/government/policies/improvingthe-energy-efficiency-of-buildings-and-using-planning-to-protect-the-environment/supporting-pages/energyperformance-of-buildings, accessed May 15, 2015
- R. Liddiard, S. Taylor, M. Rylat, Characterising space use and electricity consumption in non-domestic buildings, in Proc. of Conference: IESD PhD Conference: Energy and Sustainable Development (Institute of Energy and Sustainable Development, De Montfort University, 2010)
- T. Zhang, P. Siebers, U. Aickelin, Modelling electricity consumption in office buildings: an agent based approach, Energy Build. 43, 2882 (2011) [CrossRef]
- Research Councils UK: http//:www.rcukenergy.org.uk/.../research-councils-energy-program.html, accessed May 15, 2015
- European Commission Joint Research Centre: http://re.jrc.ec.europa.eu/energyefficiency/html/standby_initiative_data_centers.htm, accessed May 16, 2015
- B. Bordass, R. Cohen, M. Standeven, A. Leaman, Assessing building performance in use 3: energy performance of probe buildings, Build. Res. Inform. 29, 114 (2001) [CrossRef]
- B.P.O. Gallachoir, M. Keane, E. Morrissey, J. O’Donnell, Using indicators to profile energy consumption & to inform energy policy in a university: a case study in Ireland Energy Build. 39, 913 (2007) [CrossRef]
- R. Yao, K. Steemers, A method of formulating energy load profile for domestic buildings in the UK, Energy Build. 37, 663 (2005) [CrossRef]
- O.S. Ozdil, ‘Sürdürülebilir Yapılasma Sorunu ve Celik’, Turk Yapısal Celik Dernegi: http://www.tucsa.org/images/yayinlar/makaleler/Surdurulebilir-Yapilasma-Sorunu-ve-Celik.pdf, accessed May 2015 (2010)
- B. Basarir, B.S. Diri, C. Diri, Energy efficient retrofit methods at the building envelopes of the school buildings: http://www.salford.ac.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0015/142422/063-Basarir.pdf, accessed May 18, 2015 (2009)
- Z. Ma, P. Cooper, D. Daly, L. Ledo, Existing building retrofits: methodology and state-of-the-art, Energy Build. 55, 889 (2012): http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0378778812004227, accessed May 15, 2015 [CrossRef]
- DOR, DOE to Fund up to $454 Million for Retrofit Ramp-Ups in Energy Efficiency: http://energy.gov/articles/doe-fund-454-million-retrofit-ramp-ups-energy-efficiency, accessed May 21, 2015
- HUD, U.S.: http://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD, accessed May 11, 2015
- Australian Building Codes Board, Energy efficiency general information: http://www.abcb.gov.au/index.cfm?objectid=7384D70A-28B9-11DE-835E001B2FB900AA (2011)
- Department of Climate Change and Energy Efficiency, Australian Government, Building Code of Australia: http://www.climatechange.gov.au/en/what-you-need-to-know/buildings/commercial/building code.aspx, accessed May 5, 2015 (2010)
- DECC, Warmer homes, greener homes: a strategy for household energy management, UK Department of Energy and Climate Change: http//:www.decc.gov.uk, accessed May 7, 2015
- M.S. Gul, S. Patidar, Understanding the energy consumption and occupancy of a multi-purpose academic building, Energy Build. 87, 155 (2015) [CrossRef]
- F. Ardente, M. Beccali, M. Cellura, M. Mistretta, Energy and environmental benefits in public buildings as a result of retrofit actions, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 15, 460 (2011) [CrossRef]
- http://www.ecbcs.org/annexes/annex36.htm, accessed May 26, 2015
- J. de Boer, IEA ECBCS Annex 36: Retrofitting of Educational Buildings – REDUCE, Energy Concept Adviser for Technical Retrofit Measures, International Energy Agency, Energy Conservation in Building & Community: http://www.annex36.com/eca/uk/06util/pdf/A36SubtaskC_Report_AuditProcedures.pdf, accessed May 26, 2015 (2003)
- Standards Australia, Australia/New Zealand standard: Energy audits: (AS/NZ 3598:2000), Standards Australia International Ltd., and Standards New Zealand 2000, ISNB: 0733735762
- Standards Australia, Australia/New Zealand standard: Energy audits: Part 1 – Commercial buildings (AS/NZ 3598.1:2014), Standards Australia International Ltd., and Standards New Zealand 2000, ISNB: 9781775514992: http://shop.standards.co.nz/catalog/3598.1:2014(AS%7CNZS)/scope?
- ASHREA, ASHRAE handbook, HVAC application ( ASHREA, Atlanta, 2011)
- E.E. Richman, Requirements for Lighting Levels, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory: https://www.wbdg.org/pdfs/usace_lightinglevels.pdf, accessed April 8, 2015
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.