Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 1, 2016
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||23 December 2016|
- A.E. Denysova, A.S. Mazurenko, Utilization of ground heat in a heat pump combined solar-ground heat supply systems, in Proc. of ISES Solar World Congress, Jerusalem (1999), p. 77 [Google Scholar]
- P.F. Healy, V.I. Ugursal, Performance and economic feasibility of ground source heat pumps in cold climate, J. Energy Res. 21, 857 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Badescu, Economic aspects of using ground thermal energy for passive house heating, J. Renew. Energy 32, 895 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Marcotte, P. Pasquier, F. Sheriff, M. Bernier, The importance of axial effects for borehole design of geothermal heat-pump systems, J. Renew. Energy 35, 763 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Denysova, A.S. Mazurenko, Integrated alternate system of thermal consumption, in Proc. of 15th Int. Conference World Sustainable Energy Days, Wels, Austria (2006), Vol. 1, p. 275 [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Denysova, A.S. Mazurenko, Installation of potable water supply and heat supply on base of subsoil waters for sustainable technologies, in Proc. World Sustainable Energy Days, Wels, Austria (2006), Vol. 1, p. 119 [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Denysova, A.S. Mazurenko, A.V. Kaminski, Use of subsoil water for heat and water supply, J. Environ. Technol. Resour. Saving 4, 3 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Denysova, A.S. Mazurenko, The influence of accuracy accounting of heat on thermal efficiency of heat supply unit, in Proc. of 15th Int. Conference Commercial Accounting of Heat Carriers and Improvement of the Flow Measurement of Liquid, Gas and Steam, Saint-Petersburg (2002), Vol. 1, p. 363 [Google Scholar]
- J. Bosma, Heat Pumps for Energy Efficiency and Environmental Progress (Elsevier Science Publishers, Amsterdam, 1993), p. 596 [Google Scholar]
- F. Kreith, W. Black, Basic Heat Transfer (Harper and Row, New York, 1980), p. 521 [Google Scholar]
- M. Kaltschmitt, W. Streicher, A. Wiese, Renewable Energy: Technology, Economics and Environment (Springer, Berlin, 2007), p. 564 [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Denysova, A.N. Troitskiy, Efficiency of heat pump of heat supply system, in Proc. of 11th International Conference Power Engineering GRE, J. Opole Technical University (2008), Vol. 60, p. 79 [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Denysova, A.S. Mazurenko, Heat pump unit for heat and water supply at base of renewable energy, in Proc. of International Conference Energy Efficiency of Odessa and Ifs Future, Odessa, 21 February (2008), Vol. 1, p. 265 [Google Scholar]
- W.M. Kays, A.L. London, Compact Heat Exchangers (McGraw-Hill, New York, 1984), p. 157 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.