Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 1, 2016
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||06 June 2016|
- S.H. Kang, Design and experimental study of ORC (organic Rankine cycle) and radial turbine using R245fa working fluid, Energy 41, 514 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. He, C. Liu, H. Gao, H. Xie, Y. Li, S. Wu, et al., The optimal evaporation temperature and working fluids for subcritical organic Rankine cycle, Energy 38, 136 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Sun, W. Li, Operation optimization of an organic Rankine cycle (ORC) heat recovery power plant, Appl. Therm. Eng. 31, 2032 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.H. Wang, H.G. Zhang, B.Y. Fan, M.G. Ouyang, Y. Zhao, Q.H. Mu, Study of working fluid selection of organic Rankine cycle (ORC) for engine waste heat recovery, Energy 36, 3406 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Rentizelas, S. Karellas, E. Kakaras, I. Tatsiopoulos, Comparative technoeconomic analysis of ORC and gasification for bioenergy applications, Energy Convers. Manage. 50, 674 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Gewald, S. Karellas, A. Schuster, H. Spliethoff, Integrated system approach for increase of engine combined cycle efficiency, Energy Convers. Manage. 60, 36 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Vélez, F. Chejne, G. Antolin, A. Quijano, Theoretical analysis of a transcritical power cycle for power generation from waste energy at low temperature heat source, Energy Convers. Manage. 60, 188 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Kadhum, et al., Parametric investigation study of counter-flow evaporator for waste heat recovery, in 3rd International Conference on Thermal Equipment, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (2014), p. 71 [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Kadhum, et al., Optimum operation conditions and behavior of organic Rankine cycle system under variable heat input with control on refrigerant mass flow rate, in 3rd report for thesis (2014) [Google Scholar]
- http://www.mhhe.com/engcs/mech/ees/whatisees.html [Google Scholar]
- G. Shu, L. Liu, H. Tian, H. Wei, G. Yu, Parametric and working fluid analysis of a dual-loop organic Rankine cycle (DORC) used in engine waste heat recovery, Appl. Energy 113, 1188 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Vaja, A. Gambarotta, Internal combustion engine (ICE) bottoming with organic Rankine cycles (ORCs), Energy 35, 1084 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.