Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 1, 2016
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||06 June 2016|
- G. Ivan, Economical and ecological production of heat and cold (Instalatorul, 2002), Vol. 5 [Google Scholar]
- E. Palermo, Who invented air conditioning?, http://www.livescience.com/45268-who-invented-air-conditioning.html [Google Scholar]
- G. Ivan, Heat exchangers for modern cooling plants, Instalatorul 7, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- R. Crutescu, G. Ivan, Pollution reduction by implementing the passive house concept, in Stiinta Moderna si Energia, in SME 2012, Cluj 17-18 Mai 2012, 2012, p. 224 [Google Scholar]
- R. Valkenburg, J. Sluijs, The world of the open innovator (The Hague University of Applied Science, The Hague, The Netherlands, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- G. Ivan, Special compact exchangers for passive houses, Technical Bulletins of Debrecen Debreceni Műszaki Közlemenyek 10, 2 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.pinterest.com/pin/137570963593888614/ [Google Scholar]
- http://www.houzz.com/ideabooks/29446243/list/10-ways-to-hide-that-air-conditioner [Google Scholar]
- http://modernize.com/hvac/cooling [Google Scholar]
- https://www.pinterest.com/explore/air-vent/ [Google Scholar]
- https://www.pinterest.com/mymziemullins/central-air-ac-unit/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.