Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 1, 2016
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||01 June 2016|
- Ecopolicy program – press release, Memorandum on implementation of the program for development of environmentally friendly and independent electric vehicle transport and charging infrastructure within the territory of Moscow (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Amsterdam Roundtables Foundation and McKinsey & Company, Evolution electric vehicles in Europe: gearing up for a new phase? (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Committee on Overcoming Barriers to Electric-Vehicle Deployment, Board on Energy and Environmental Systems, Division on Engineering and Physical Sciences, Transportation Research Board and National Research Council, Overcoming barriers to electric-vehicle deployment: interim report ( National Academy of Sciences, 2013, 1) [Google Scholar]
- International Energy Agency, Clean Energy Ministerial and Electric Vehicles Initiative, Global EV outlook understanding the electric vehicle landscape to 2020 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission Press Release, EU launches clean fuel strategy ( Brussels, 2013), http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-13-40_en.htm [Google Scholar]
- Bulgarian EV station locator, http://www.vsichkotok.bg/ [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2014/94/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 22 October 2014 on the Deployment of Alternative Fuels Infrastructure [Google Scholar]
- Dnevnik, The number of electric vehicles in Bulgaria rose to 497 (2015), http://www.dnevnik.bg/skorost/2015/04/15/2513028_broiat_na_elektromobilite_v_bulgariia_skochi_do_497/ [Google Scholar]
- L. Ilieva, Analysis of photovoltaic electricity production in Bulgaria, in Proc. of Ruse University “Angel Kanchev”, 49, book 1.2, p. 137 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. Mladencheva, Photovoltaic generators ( Ekovat Technologies, Sofia, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- STS Solar AD, Map of average annual solar insolation in Bulgaria, http://solar.sts.bg/forum/viewtopic.php?t=205 [Google Scholar]
- K. Andonov, N. Nedev, L. Ilieva, L. Mihaylov, K. Martev, A unified model for enhancing photovoltaic project efficiency and electricity generation, Ecol. Future 7, 3 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Velev, L. Ilieva, T. Todorov, Modeling photovoltaic electricity production in Bulgaria, Entrep. Innov. J. 4, 75 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N. Nedev, Dissertation “Modeling photovoltaic power generation and electricity consumption of users” ( Ruse, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- World Nuclear Association, Electricity and cars (2015), http://www.world-nuclear.org/info/Non-Power-Nuclear-Applications/Transport/Electricity-and-Cars/ [Google Scholar]
- State Energy and Water Regulatory Commission, Justification for Resolution C-13/01.07.2014, Bulgaria [Google Scholar]
- Covenant of Mayors, How to develop a sustainable energy action plan – guidebook ( Publications Office of the European Union, Luxembourg, 2010, 60) [Google Scholar]
- G. Velev, 5,05 EUR/t shall be the reference value of carbon allowances next year (2014), http://3e-news.net/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.