Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 1, 2016
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||31 May 2016|
- G. Ivan, N. Ivan, D. Isvoranu, V. Badescu, Heat exchangers for passive houses, in The 3rd Thermal Engines and Environmental Engineering Conference, METIME, Galati, Romania (2009) [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Darup, A vision becomes a standard, in 12th International Conference on Passive Houses 2008, Nuremberg, Germany (2008) [Google Scholar]
- C. Marza, G. Corsiuc, Concepte de realizare a cladirilor avand consum energetic redus, in Conferinta Stiinta Moderna si Energia, Editia 33, Cluj-Napoca 2014, Romania (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. Todorovic, Towards zero energy buildings: new and retrofitted existing buildings – examples around the world, in Instalatii pentru inceputul mileniului trei, Vol II, A 46-a, Conferinta Nationala de Instalatii, Sinaia 19-21 oct. 2011, Romania (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. Ivan, R. Crutescu, S. Dimitriu, M. Crutescu, N. Ivan, The first Romanian passive office building, in Congrès CLIMA 2010, Antalya, 9–12 May 2010 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.