Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 1, 2016
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||30 May 2016|
- M.J. Emes, M. Arjomandi, G.J. Nathan, Effect of heliostat design wind speed on the levelised cost of electricity from concentrating solar thermal power tower plants, Sol. Energy 115, 441 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- F.A. Al-Sulaiman, M. Atif, Performance comparison of different supercritical carbon dioxide Brayton cycles integrated with a solar power tower, Energy 82, 61 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Fernández-García, M.A. Cantos-Soto, M. Röger, C. Wieckert, C. Hutter, V. Martínez-Arcos, Durability of solar reflector materials for secondary concentrators used in CSP systems, Sol. Energy Mater. Sol. Cells 130, 51 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Baharoon, H.A. Rahman, W.Z.W. Omar, S.O. Fadhl, Historical development of concentrating solar power technologies to generate clean electricity efficiently – A review, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 41, 996 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Behar, A. Khellaf, K. Mohammedi, S. Ait-Kaci, A review of integrated solar combined cycle system (ISCCS) with a parabolic trough technology, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 39, 223 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Sun, Q. Liu, H. Hong, Numerical study of parabolic-trough direct steam generation loop in recirculation mode: characteristics, performance and general operation strategy, Energy Convers. Manage. 96, 287 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.K. Burin, L. Buranello, P.L. Giudice, T. Vogel, K. Görner, E. Bazzo, Boosting power output of a sugarcane bagasse cogeneration plant using parabolic trough collectors in a feedwater heating scheme, Appl. Energy 154, 232 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Liang, S. You, H. Zhang, Comparison of different heat transfer models for parabolic trough solar collectors, Appl. Energy 148, 105 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.