Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 1, 2016
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||24 June 2016|
- A. Poullikkas, G. Kourtis, I. Hadjipaschalis, An overview of the EU Member States support schemes for the promotion of renewable energy sources, Int. J. Energy Environ. 3, 553 (2012)
- R. Haas, G. Resch, C. Panzer, S. Busch, M. Ragwitz, A. Held, Efficiency and effectiveness of promotion systems for electricity generation from renewable energy sources e Lessons from EU countries, Energy 36, 2186 (2011) [CrossRef]
- J. Canton, A.J. Linden, Support schemes for renewable electricity in the EU ( European Commission, Directorate-General for Economic and Financial Affairs, Brusseles, 2010)
- M. Ragwitz, A. Held, G. Resch, T. Faber, C. Huber, R. Haas, Monitoring and evaluation of policy instruments to support renewable electricity in EU Member States ( Institute Systems and Innovation Research Fraunhofer, 2006)
- M. Ringel, Fostering the use of renewable energies in the European Union: the race between feed-in tariffs and green certificates, Renew. Energy 31, 1 (2006) [CrossRef]
- J. Lipp, Lessons for effective renewable electricity policy from Denmark, Germany and the United Kingdom, Energy Policy 35, 5481 (2007) [CrossRef]
- A. Ford, K. Vogstad, H. Flynn, Simulating price patterns for tradable green certificates to promote electricity generation from wind, Energy Policy 35, 91 (2007) [CrossRef]
- L. Nielsen, T. Jeppesen, Tradable Green Certificates in selected European countries: overview and assessment, Energy Policy 31, 3 (2003) [CrossRef]
- Romanian Power Market Operator: http://www.opcom.ro
- Romanian Power Grid Company: http://www.transelectrica.ro
- Romanian Energy Regulatory Authority: http://www.anre.ro
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.