Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 1, 2016
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 June 2016|
- F.K. Forson, M.A.A. Nazha, H. Rajakaruna, Energy Convers. Manag. 44, 1209 (2003) [CrossRef]
- Y. Ho-Ming, H. Chii-Dong, L. Chi-Yen, Energy Convers. Manag. 41, 971 (2000) [CrossRef]
- H. Chii-Dong, Y. Ho-Ming, C. Tsung-Ching, Int. Commun. Heat Mass Transf. 38, 49 (2011) [CrossRef]
- E.M. Languri, H. Taherian, K. Hooman, J. Reise, Int. J. Green Energy 8, 643 (2011) [CrossRef]
- P. Dhiman, S. Singh, Int. J. Sustain. Energy 34, 1 (2015) [CrossRef]
- M.A. Karim, E. Perez, Z.M. Amin, Renew. Energy 67, 192 (2014) [CrossRef]
- L. Tao, L. Wenxian, G. Wenfeng, X. Chaofeng, Int. J. Green Energy 4, 427 (2007) [CrossRef]
- A.E. Kabeel, K. Mecarik, Renew. Energy 13, 121 (1998) [CrossRef]
- L. Wenxian, G. Wenfeng, L. Tao, Appl. Therm. Eng. 26, 1043 (2006) [CrossRef]
- W.H. McAdams, Heat transmission, 3rd ed. (McGraw-Hill Book Company, New York, 1954)
- H. Chii-Dong, L. Chun-Sheng, Y. Chuan Chuang, C. Chun-Chieh, Renew. Energy 57, 479 (2013) [CrossRef]
- B. Benamar, S. Rachid, in The 1st National Conference on Renewable Energies and their Applications 18 to 19 February 2014, Algeria (2014)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.