Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 1, 2016
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||13 June 2016|
- United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), Green economy. Renewable Energy. Investing in energy and resource efficiency, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- IRENA, Renewable Energy and Jobs. Annual Review, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Greenpeace and EREC, Work for Climate Renewable Energy & Green Jobs [R] evolution, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Fraunhofer ISI, Energy Economics Group, Ecofys, Rütter + Partner, LEI and SEURECO, EmployRES: The impact of renewable energy policy on economic growth and employment in the European Union, Final Report, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Millennium Institute, ITUC green jobs assessments research project – Methodology Overview, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- C. Tourkolias, S. Mirasgedis, D. Damigos, D. Diakoulaki, Employment benefits of electricity generation: a comparative assessment of lignite and natural gas power plants in Greece, Energy Policy 37, 4155 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- PPC, Annual Report: https://www.dei.gr/el/i-dei/enimerwsi-ependutwn/etisia-deltia/annual-report-2013 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- International Labour Office (ILO), Skills and occupational needs in renewable energy, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- DESERTEC Foundation, The DESERTEC Concept: http://www.desertec.org/en/concept/ 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Adams Associates, Occupational and functional map for the renewable energy sector for Energy & Utility Skills, 2007 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.